So many big games out and coming, which will you get?

ManOfDisguise

Mad Max is out and looks really fun from what I've seen, MGS5 too, Battlefront,Fallout 4,BO3 and probably some other big games too(tell me some big ones I missed I've been out of the scope lately playing mainly CS). I want to get at least one of these games but dont know which one is the most worth it. I think I might go for Fallout 4 or maybe even give COD a chance again(yep im going there). I dont like the fact that Battlefront wont have server browsing but only skill based matchmaking which could make it a tryhard game and less casual and I wana go for something more casual MP wise or just good SP

Which games you looking forward to in September,October,November,December time span?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

just cause 3. is the only new game im looking forward too.

BF is loosing its touch

COD is trash

no opinions  on fallout never tried. 

The 2 games I'm interested in are MGS and Fallout 4. I don't care about the rest. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I purchased MGSV and i really can't recommend it, at first i thought it was a realistic game but then it became really clear that it was made in Japan, first came a flying girl with a gas mask, then came a dude throwing fireballs at me, then came zombies with superpowers... it really didnt make much sense...

Right now im just looking forward to NFS 2015! To bad I got some huge deadlines coming right after the release..  :unsure:

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

Just started playing Mad Max and I must say it runs buttery smooth and looks great. BUT the story will and already seems to be getting repetitive. I'm only a few hours into it though so I will have to see. 

I'm a pretty big Borderlands fan and I'm curious to see how Battleborn will fare.  EDIT just realized that Battleborn will be Feb 2016 so not exactly "soon". Of up and comers I will have to admit it's NHL 16. The fall is always about hockey to me. (Yes I know consoles blahhhhhh)

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Mad max is really great. I gotta really give them credit for optimization. It runs a flawless 60fps with everything on the highest settings on 3 monitors. 5920x1080

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I purchased MGSV and i really can't recommend it, at first i thought it was a realistic game but then it became really clear that it was made in Japan, first came a flying girl with a gas mask, then came a dude throwing fireballs at me, then came zombies with superpowers... it really didnt make much sense...

is it a hard game? 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Thinking of getting the new Metal Gear Solid, just a shame that I find it hard to get invested into any storyline when it comes to games. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

is it a hard game? 

No not really, it was my first time trying a MGS game, you're supposed to scout an area and then sneak in, i just ran in and gunned everybody down.

The PC version of Mad Max is really good. And that made me really think about getting it. Even tough some of the game elements aren't up to my liking.

I'm also looking at Act of Aggression. Seems to be a really good RTS.

But I'll probably won't get any new games for a while. I'm still sinking time into The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. And I'm looking for forward to Cities Skylines expansion.

And it seems that Tribes Ascend is getting an update soon. And it is promised future support. Some of the players have already come back and I'm really getting into it again. I've not been able to really get into any multiplayer game since I stopped playing TA 2 years ago.

And since those take most of my game time I'll not bother getting any new games.

Battlefront has really taken the wind out of my sails by focusing so much of their marketing on what the game is going to be lacking, rather than what it has. At this point it sounds like it could end up a drastically over-simplified, watered-down shell of what could've been an amazing game.

Currently I'm most interested in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Anno 2205, Dishonored 2, XCOM 2, and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. It's been a long time since I've been able to list that many upcoming triple-A games that even pique my interest.

MGS:V and Mad Max just came out, but with no pre-release PC review code for either one, and a shady "review boot camp" situation in the case of MGS:V, the proper information is not yet available to let me make an informed decision on either one. I will say that judging by TB's Port Report of Mad Max, it's at least superficially fabulous.

Thinking of getting the new Metal Gear Solid, just a shame that I find it hard to get invested into any storyline when it comes to games. 

ye i could play sp games for days way back but now im too impatient with them

Specs of my PC:

Battlefront and NFS interest me.

Im a multiplayer whore :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Battlefront and NFS interest me.

Im a multiplayer whore :)

Is need for speed only multiplayer ?

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Is need for speed only multiplayer ?

Dont think so but if i dont have to touch career then i probably never will.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Dont think so but if i dont have to touch career then i probably never will.

its all about the career man

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

its all about the career man

Booooooring. Ive seen the movie. But i have to say the career seems like a movie too. But racing against AI is annoying as it act as it was programmed to act. Booooring.

Human interaction and unpredictibility is what makes Multiplayer so attractive for me :)

I want to kick some ass and see what you guys create out of the stock cars !

Really looking forward to Anno 2205.

Never played any of the Fallout games but interested in seeing what Fallout 4 is like. 

NBA 2k16 is preordered. Favorite game series. If you preorder you get it a weekend early to beta test. I put a 1000 hours into each 2k game. Sure thing. 

Fallout 4's pipboy edition is preordered. 

I'm probably going to get the two Witcher 3 expansions right at launch. 

Battlefront is a major possibility but its not a game I'm comfortable preordering. 2k and Bethesda have great track records. EA not so much. But I'm very optimistic about it. 

FIFA 16 is another huge possibility. I'll probably get it. But again, EA is not like 2k. From the sounds of it it's going to be a very good game and EA is confident enough to put out a demo a full two weeks before it actually launches so I have faith it will be good. But no reason to preorder it. 

Five nights at Freddy's 72 in december

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Battlefront, Black Ops 3, and possibly Fallout 4. Never have played a Fallout game before, but I'll give it a try.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

No not really, it was my first time trying a MGS game, you're supposed to scout an area and then sneak in, i just ran in and gunned everybody down.

No no nono, your not "supposed" to do anything unless told so, your free to Rambo at will, why else can we use LMG's and Riot shields?

Imo it's a good game, but then again I love the metal gear series.

Anyways, no games yet that I'm looking forward too. Maybe fallout 4 if it's engaging...

I bought MGS5 because im so bored atm. I 100% will get FO4. The other Games like Battlefront i wait for trustworthy reviews. CoD, Hell no.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO