Recommendation 200-300 USD over ear Headphone

nhatduy1611

So my birthday are coming up soon-ish and i'm looking for a new pair of headphone. Like the title suggest i'm looking for a OVER THE EAR headphone in the 200-300 us dollars range. I'm looking for something comfortable,have good sound and good noise isolation or active noise cancellation. I have look at the qc25 from bose but i don't like that if the battery dies the headphone sound quality start to drop, I'm looking at the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 right now with the XL earpad. They seem to tick all of my box with good sound quality,noise isolation and with the extra large earpad they seem to be quite comfortable.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

So my birthday are coming up soon-ish and i'm looking for a new pair of headphone. Like the title suggest i'm looking for a OVER THE EAR headphone in the 200-300 us dollars range. I'm looking for something comfortable,have good sound and good noise isolation or active noise cancellation. I have look at the qc25 from bose but i don't like that if the battery dies the headphone sound quality start to drop, I'm looking at the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 right now with the XL earpad. They seem to tick all of my box with good sound quality,noise isolation and with the extra large earpad they seem to be quite comfortable.

i just got a pair of the qc25's but i havnt had them long enough to account for battery. What does happen is once the battery runs out the active noise cancellation essentially is off, they will still work just like if the switch for the noise cancellation is off, obviously the best way is to have the active noise cancellation but they make do when it is off. As for their use, they are fantastic set of headphones.

i just got a pair of the qc25's but i havnt had them long enough to account for battery. What does happen is once the battery runs out the active noise cancellation essentially is off, they will still work just like if the switch for the noise cancellation is off, obviously the best way is to have the active noise cancellation but they make do when it is off. As for their use, they are fantastic set of headphones.

I have read ton's of review for the qc25 and all of them said that when the battery run out the sound of the headphone got worse. If it only turn off the noice cancellation then it would be find for me but i don't want to sacrifice sound quality when the battery is out.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

You can't ask for a decent middle-class headphones on LTT without getting offered Sennheiser HD558s. I own a pair, it's very decent, you could also save some money. This is an open pair of headphones, from what I've seen you've been looking for a closed pair, maybe Sennheiser G4me One? These include the mic and are slightly more expensive, ca. 200€.

You can't ask for a decent middle-class headphones on LTT without getting offered Sennheiser HD558s. I own a pair, it's very decent, you could also save some money. This is an open pair of headphones, from what I've seen you've been looking for a closed pair, maybe Sennheiser G4me One? These include the mic and are slightly more expensive, ca. 200€.

Funny story i actually own the hd 558 for 2 years now in fact i'm using them right now. I'm looking for something more portable and better noise reduction.

I have read ton's of review for the qc25 and all of them said that when the battery run out the sound of the headphone got worse. If it only turn off the noice cancellation then it would be find for me but i don't want to sacrifice sound quality when the battery is out.

ah, yes, looking back i did read the same thing.

my previous headphones were beats and i changed the batteries about 5 times in 4 years so i never really went without them (plus they wouldn't work) so i have always kept a spare battery with me in the case (as you can with the QC25)... i dont think your going to find active noise cancellation without degradation in sound quality once the battery runs out

i don't like that if the battery dies the headphone sound quality start to drop

There isn't a noise cancelling headphone where that doesn't happen. 

You can't ask for a decent middle-class headphones on LTT without getting offered Sennheiser HD558s.

You can, because OP wants something that isolates, e.g. not open back headphones :P

If you want absolute noise isolation your choice are either iem or qc25

@OP, pretty much this. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

M100 won't block noise well, semi open back

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You can, because OP wants something that isolates, e.g. not open back headphones :P

Bro what about the M50x am I right, bro. Dude.