Where to buy an i7 6700k in Canada

Hello,

I m looking to buy an i7 6700k in canada,but half the retailers are out of stock and the other half still ask you to pre-order it. Ncix and newegg = pre-order

Amazon,tigerdirect, and bestbuy don t even sell it. Microbytes = out of stock

From what I understand the i7 was released a couple weeks ago. Is it still not released in Canada? Do you know any place where I can buy one?

I believe memory express is good to go,they might be out of stock not to sure.

Memory express is preorder as well. It makes sense that there isn't a lot of skylake chips floating around since it just launched and there is high demand for it. Give it a bit more time and production should meet the demand.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

I believe memory express is good to go,they might be out of stock not to sure.

I ll check it out. Thanks

Hello,

I m looking to buy an i7 6700k in canada,but half the retailers are out of stock and the other half still ask you to pre-order it. Ncix and newegg = pre-order

Amazon,tigerdirect, and bestbuy don t even sell it. Microbytes = out of stock

From what I understand the i7 was released a couple weeks ago. Is it still not released in Canada? Do you know any place where I can buy one?

Oh don't worry, the Skylake CPUs are yet to even hit the shelves on Brazilian stores. Although mobo availability is plentiful.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Oh don't worry, the Skylake CPUs are yet to even hit the shelves on Brazilian stores. Although mobo availability is plentiful.

Yea that the same thing here.There are tons of motherboard but no cpus.

I just dont understand why some sites are saying preorder when the cpu was already released. Shouldn t they just say out of stock if they don't have them in stock?

There where so many Skylake mobos floating around even before Skylake was released xD

There where so many Skylake mobos floating around even before Skylake was released xD

I just wish Asus would realease some z170 BR mobos for cheap. With the z97... something, they released a -BR variant, which is essentially identical, just assembled in local territory (to reduce import fees). Right now, the cheapest we get is a 250 U$D MSI Krait, followed by a 295 U$D Asus z170A.

Please, you guyz gotta reduce dem prices......

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I just wish Asus would realease some z170 BR mobos for cheap. With the z97... something, they released a -BR variant, which is essentially identical, just assembled in local territory (to reduce import fees). Right now, the cheapest we get is a 250 U$D MSI Krait, followed by a 295 U$D Asus z170A.

Please, you guyz gotta reduce dem prices......

Once skylake settles down a bit the prices should drop quite a bit, since its still new, they're going to milk every cent they can out of it 

Once skylake settles down a bit the prices should drop quite a bit, since its still new, they're going to milk every cent they can out of it 

*Cue 60% import taxes and dolar price increase (it was 2,85 R$ around this time last year, right now it's 3,63 R$ a dolar).