CANT PRINT BLACK AND WHITE BECAUSE YELLOW FUCKING INK IS EMPTY

SImoHayha
Go to solution Solved by gojira,

dangerously appropriate for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2xBXm4y70

I have this goddamn printer here you see. Lexmark Pro900 Series and the son of a bitch isn't printing black and white because yellow ink is empty.

Is there any goddamn way around this non sense like CFW or something am not going to get bloody yellow ink because this is bullshit I WANT TO PRINT BLACK AND WHITE NOT COLOR !

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Press the reset button on the cartridge?

And haaah.

Rekt

I have this goddamn printer here you see. Lexmark Pro900 Series and the son of a bitch isn't printing black and white because yellow ink is empty.

Is there any goddamn way around this non sense like CFW or something am not going to get bloody yellow ink because this is bullshit I WANT TO PRINT BLACK AND WHITE NOT COLOR !

That's all printers theses days almost, I have a similar model to that always have spare inks around they use a RFID chip so there is no way around it.

Jesus Christ settle down,  and I'd try taking all of the colors out. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Try this:

1. Go to Control Panel.

2. Open Printers and Faxes.

3. Right-click on Lexmark Pro900 Series print object and click on Properties.

4. In the Lexmark Pro900 Series Properties window, go to Advanced tab. Click on Printing Defaults.

5. In the Lexmark Pro900 Series Printing Preferences window, under Print Setup tab, select Quick Print (draft) mode.

6. Under Ink Use, select Print using black ink only. Click OK.

7. Click OK button in the Lexmark Pro900 Series Properties window to save the changes.

If this doesn't work, then your screwed. Inkjet printers still use color to achieve "true black" by mixing the pigments.

Brother B&W Monochrome Laser Master Race  :P

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Jesus Christ settle down,  and I'd try taking all of the colors out. 

Doesn't work damn thing just nags at my ass  " REPLACE IT RAMAMATAZ PLEASE "

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

FUCK IT AM THROWING THE BITCH OUT INTO THE GARBAGE FUCK THIS NON SENSE.

Did you at least try my suggestion?

Try this:

1. Go to Control Panel.

2. Open Printers and Faxes.

3. Right-click on Lexmark Pro900 Series print object and click on Properties.

4. In the Lexmark Pro900 Series Properties window, go to Advanced tab. Click on Printing Defaults.

5. In the Lexmark Pro900 Series Printing Preferences window, under Print Setup tab, select Quick Print (draft) mode.

6. Under Ink Use, select Print using black ink only. Click OK.

7. Click OK button in the Lexmark Pro900 Series Properties window to save the changes.

If this doesn't work, then your screwed. Inkjet printers still use color to achieve "true black" by mixing the pigments.

Brother B&W Monochrome Laser Master Race  :P

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Yes. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Did you at least try my suggestion?

I did. IT DIDN'T WORK THIS GODDAMN MYSTICAL MAGICAL BEING OF PRINTING CAN'T PRINT BLACK INK BECAUSE YELLOW GODDAMN YELLOW!!!

I did. IT DIDN'T WORK THIS GODDAMN MYSTICAL MAGICAL BEING OF PRINTING CAN'T PRINT BLACK INK BECAUSE YELLOW GODDAMN YELLOW!!!

As said there is no way around it on that Lexmark model it uses an RFID chip so it checks for ink every single time it goes back to clean off the print head or restart.

Only thing you can do it buy ink, they have third party cartridges here that are half the regular price and work :

http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/?gclid=CN215MLqyscCFYVAaQodXswOoA

Buy a Brother. One that Monoprice sells replacement toner for.

Thanks for helping tho mate

DAMN YOU LEXMARK DAMN YOU I  HOPE YOU AND YOUR INK GO BURN

Had a similar issue with my Canon printer. It refused to even print anything, because the color cartridge was empty. Even when I told the printer to disregard ink levels (by holding "stop" for 5 seconds), still didn't work...

To fix the error, I had to "refill" the color cartridge with ink (any ink, I used Black, since I refill my black ink, cost me $12 for 236ml of black ink, can essentially refill my cartridge like 15 times or so.), I have no idea how that worked, but it did.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro