How does the footage station work? AND will this work?

TheGeeker

I have my nas and I put a sd card reader on the front and want to know if I can set it up to say anything plugged in here make new folder with the date and dump all in there then delete the sd card. Just wondering if this is possible. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

What kind of nas. it sounds like something that could be scripted.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

What kind of nas. it sounds like something that could be scripted.

Its running freenas.

Specs:

G3258 Stock Cooler

8gb Crucial Ballistix sport

z97 ar

4x2tb hdds (main storage)

240gb ssd (file server)

saving for ecc mobo. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Its running freenas.

Specs:

G3258 Stock Cooler

8gb Crucial Ballistix sport

z97 ar

4x2tb hdds (main storage)

240gb ssd (file server)

saving for ecc mobo. 

I'm not very adept at coding/scripting but if you re-ask the question in the programming sub forum  I think you would be able to find someone who could help you.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.