Addicted friends.

ker2015

Maybe you are the one with the problem.  Maybe you are addicted to CS:GO.  Turn off that PC and go watch (insert generic anime here) with your friends.

:lol:

I just don't like having to keep up a conversation I don't want to continue with. Especially if I have nothing more to contribute.

I guess so, but I like to keep in touch. Most times people take ignoring the wrong way.

Maybe you are the one with the problem. Maybe you are addicted to CS:GO. Turn off that PC and go watch (insert generic anime here) with your friends.

[emoji38]

My life is a lie! :0

I guess so, but I like to keep in touch. Most times people take ignoring the wrong way.

My solution to that is to ignore them further. :ph34r:

My solution to that is to ignore them further. [emoji14]h34r:

Haha, friendship advice with AlwaysFSX!

Haha, friendship advice with AlwaysFSX!

My advice:

Just don't make friends, they expire anyways.

My advice:

Just don't make friends, they expire anyways.

But friends lead to other, better friends!

I sleep at odd hours but I try my best not to ignore.

Not everyone is as social as you, even if they are friends. Some people just like solidarity. Doesn't mean they don't want to socialize every once in a while, though.

Maybe you are the one with the problem.  Maybe you are addicted to CS:GO.  Turn off that PC and go watch (insert generic anime here) with your friends.

:lol:

Who knows? Maybe all of their friends are introverts, and they (OP) are an extrovert. :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

But friends lead to other, better friends!

That's the story when you're all sitting in a jail cell together after a fun night of drunks. :lol:

That's the story when you're all sitting in a jail cell together after a fun night of drunks. [emoji38]

True! [emoji38]

Likes the story ----> Watches 4/5 hours a day

SO ? I play games for 4/5 hours a day or even 12 + Hours if am in the mood.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

This is why you have multiple people you talk to about various things, because there's the chance that one of them is free for whatever you're up for.

*vomits*

yes that IS what they do with people

Not everyone is as social as you, even if they are friends. Some people just like solidarity. Doesn't mean they don't want to socialize every once in a while, though.

Who knows? Maybe all of their friends are introverts, and they (OP) are an extrovert. [emoji38]

That's true, but I know these people and they are very outgoing!

SO ? I play games for 4/5 hours a day or even 12 + Hours if am in the mood.

They watch for 4/5 hours (or even more) a day then start playing the game at around 8:00 PM. The (insert generic anime here) watching is smack dab in the middle of their schedule.

You do sound like an overly attached girlfriend. You don't get to decide what your friends do.

I knew someone would say that! :D

Look at it the other way. I have friends that constantly nags me to game. It gets old.

It also goes the other way around.

I have friends who ask me to get drunk at the bar all the time... so I send them a picture of me drinking a pint in WoW in the taverns..

Sometimes games make you experience less mistakes in life, and sometimes they make you lazy and your life falls apart. Never a perfect balance, not unless your wife/partner plays games with you... or "plays with you WHILE you game".. then it's fun. Really fun, if you're catching my drift.. Muahaha ;)

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

I have friends who ask me to get drunk at the bar all the time... so I send them a picture of me drinking a pint in WoW in the taverns..

Sometimes games make you experience less mistakes in life, and sometimes they make you lazy and your life falls apart. Never a perfect balance, not unless your wife/partner plays with you... or plays with you WHILE you game.. then it's fun. Really fun, if you're catching my drift.. Muahaha ;)

[emoji38]

But they act like it's my duty to game with them. It's not.

Just tell them to give you a 2 day break from gaming or something.

clearly you haven't watched attack on titan

a piece of toast is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

clearly you haven't watched attack on titan

It was planned out like an american tv show. Way too dramatic with little to no story. The story is literally people are trapped in a wall and want to get out without being eaten.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

It was planned out like an american tv show. Way too dramatic with little to no story. The story is literally people are trapped in a wall and want to get out without being eaten.

weird that its so popular and magically delicious then