~50 Dollar Headphones

BlazingGunnerFTW

Well I don't care about if it drowns out the mids and highs, as im weird like that. I will go look for them and see what i can scavenge.

That's actually hilarious. You seem like a fun person. (I'm being totally serious, by the way, I actually laughed because of your post.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I thought they sounded good. If you want more information, or are just looking for someone to argue with, look at the link I posted with HeadFi reviews. Or just go look around online

Anyone can write a review on headfi. I could write a 5 star review on a $1 pair of headphones if I wanted to.

I see that you have used studio headphones before (which ones?), but have you actually compared them side by side to the TB? 

Anyone can write a review on headfi. I could write a 5 star review on a $1 pair of headphones if I wanted to.

I see that you have used studio headphones before (which ones?), but have you actually compared them side by side to the TB? 

No I haven't compared them directly, I don't remember the exact name but they were really expensive Sony studio headphones. Look around everywhere online, people are more prone to leave negative reviews than positive reviews

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

No I haven't compared them directly, I don't remember the exact name but they were really expensive Sony studio headphones. Look around everywhere online, people are more prone to leave negative reviews than positive reviews

I find it the opposite. More people write positive reviews to avoid buyer's remorse or because they are satisfied with the product. If it is something better than they have ever owned they would likely give it a high rating.