Grey Flashing Screen Bug (Windows 10)

This is a new bug. It's been happening since the Windows 10 update. I assumed it would fix itself in the system's operating system updates, but nope... Wasn't the case, this is a new bug which Microsoft hasn't acknowledged, I've seen at least five users with this bug on older builds of Windows 10, I've got the latest of course because mine was the free upgrade.

I don't understand this.

It seems to happen after I render a video in Sony Vegas 12, or open up Dxtory(This happens rarely with Dxtory) it keeps flickering for no reason. Everything on my main monitor here except the task bar just flashes. I run at the same time: Google Chrome, Windows Explorer, Steam, Task Manager, GeForce Experience, GIMP 2.0 (Sometimes), Skype (Sometimes). And that's pretty much it. I don't understand what's causing this, it happens every 0.1-5 minutes, it just flashes randomly, I can't quite see what it is that's flashing, it looks like a grey pixelated mess to me. 

I've searched for fixes, but none exist, and from another post I have seen on another website, this is a bug that is still occurring with all Windows 10 builds. 

It's really annoying me now. I'm trying to read something, and suddenly it flashes and I lose where I am. As well as writing and other programs I use where it flashes and causes me to screw up. It's a very strange bug. Never had this in Windows 8.1. So it's exclusive to Windows 10. 

This is a new bug. It's been happening since the Windows 10 update. I assumed it would fix itself in the system's operating system updates, but nope... Wasn't the case, this is a new bug which Microsoft hasn't acknowledged, I've seen at least five users with this bug on older builds of Windows 10, I've got the latest of course because mine was the free upgrade.

I don't understand this.

It seems to happen after I render a video in Sony Vegas 12, or open up Dxtory(This happens rarely with Dxtory) it keeps flickering for no reason. Everything on my main monitor here except the task bar just flashes. I run at the same time: Google Chrome, Windows Explorer, Steam, Task Manager, GeForce Experience, GIMP 2.0 (Sometimes), Skype (Sometimes). And that's pretty much it. I don't understand what's causing this, it happens every 0.1-5 minutes, it just flashes randomly, I can't quite see what it is that's flashing, it looks like a grey pixelated mess to me. 

I've searched for fixes, but none exist, and from another post I have seen on another website, this is a bug that is still occurring with all Windows 10 builds. 

It's really annoying me now. I'm trying to read something, and suddenly it flashes and I lose where I am. As well as writing and other programs I use where it flashes and causes me to screw up. It's a very strange bug. Never had this in Windows 8.1. So it's exclusive to Windows 10. 

do a clean install..then get the newest drivers

that will solve it

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Nope, and nope. My problem only happens (I discovered this now) upon rendering a video in Sonic Vegas. 

And it just flashes once every 1-5 minutes. I'm not sure why, but even after closing Sony Vegas, it still continues. 

Driver installs don't fix it. 

Nope, and nope. My problem only happens (I discovered this now) upon rendering a video in Sonic Vegas. 

And it just flashes once every 1-5 minutes. I'm not sure why, but even after closing Sony Vegas, it still continues. 

Driver installs don't fix it. 

unless you actually do the clean install of 10..I doubt anyone is gonna be able to tell you anything else

people neeed to clean install 10 to rule out old problems....the only other things it would be is either drivers (which im kinda doubting you actually got the newest of..since most people have no idea where to get the newest) or the program itself needs to be updated for 10

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

unless you actually do the clean install of 10..I doubt anyone is gonna be able to tell you anything else

people neeed to clean install 10 to rule out old problems....the only other things it would be is either drivers (which im kinda doubting you actually got the newest of..since most people have no idea where to get the newest) or the program itself needs to be updated for 10

I doubt it would fix it. It only happens when I open Sony Vegas 12.