PC Master Race you say

Glorious PC Master Race you say, you plebs have not felt pleasure till you have raced the Wangan at 830 HP

http://puu.sh/jLDVU/fe679c0805.jpg

Maxi Tune thread i guess

post-20323-0-20721400-1440345281.jpg

post-20323-0-20721400-1440345281.jpg

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

huh

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

gross

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Yargle

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

To be honest, this is all I think of when people go "Glorious PC Gaming Master Race" and not even as a joke:

11222521_935907123135023_503278250657259

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

To be honest, this is all I think of when people go "Glorious PC Gaming Master Race" and not even as a joke:

-pic snip-

Heh-rumph

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

i have a console that plays sega, apple II, macintosh, dos, amiga, GBC, GBA, PSX, NES, SNES, plenty others, can stream games from my pc, AND is a fully configurable media center.

where is your god now?

(in other words, i have a small form factor PC)

I don't get the whole PCMR thing, we are better because we have different hobbies ? We should start looking forward and reunite as gamers but who the hell cares, better buy more games that are BS

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I don't get the whole PCMR thing, we are better because we have different hobbies ? We should start looking forward and reunite as gamers but who the hell cares, better buy more games that are BS

the thing is that PCMR at its core is satire, but sadly a lot of people dont know that anymore, and are startig to take things seriously.

i gladly take part of the satire part of PCMR, but on the other hand i also gladly play wii games, and the occasional crash team racing on my PSX.

the thing is that PCMR at its core is satire, but sadly a lot of people dont know that anymore, and are startig to take things seriously.

i gladly take part of the satire part of PCMR, but on the other hand i also gladly play wii games, and the occasional crash team racing on my PSX.

The entire PCMR thing is a bit of a meme. I'm just taking a crack at it in this thread because maxitune is a hardcore arcade game.

I mostly just want to see if anyone plays it at all but unless your from south east asia, nippon, HK, South Korea or Australia chances are pretty good that you have never even seen a machine in real life.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

The entire PCMR thing is a bit of a meme. I'm just taking a crack at it in this thread because maxitune is a hardcore arcade game.

I mostly just want to see if anyone plays it at all but unless your from south east asia, nippon, HK, South Korea or Australia chances are pretty good that you have never even seen a machine in real life.

I know its a meme and satire, but its overused and people really think they are better, thats why I hate it

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I know its a meme and satire, but its overused and people really think they are better, thats why I hate it

I would argue that its more appropriate to use it here just due to the game in question(nobody ever talks about arcades anymore). Also i would argue that maxitune is one of the best competitive racing games available.

Ugh, peasants.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

dont poke the volcano, just dont.

(pcmr is just a meme/pile of bs. (while pc is better in almost every way, we dont need to rub it in the face of the peasants)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

dont poke the volcano, just dont.

(pcmr is just a meme/pile of bs. (while pc is better in almost every way, we dont need to rub it in the face of the peasants)

Seeing how a console is a computer...and is just looked to playing games at low res 30fps and no upgradeably...

Its basically a prebuilt...but worse.

PCmaster race is the master.

Seeing how a console is a computer...and is just looked to playing games at low res 30fps and no upgradeably...

Its basically a prebuilt...but worse.

PCmaster race is the master.

i get it, but we dont need the whole F*CK YOU CONSOLE SUCKS ASS AND EATS 30FPS SH!T PC IS SUPERIOR IN EVERY F*CKINGS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! like dafuq we do not need all the peapol with rage-boners running around the internet screaming at console gamers.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

i get it, but we dont need the whole F*CK YOU CONSOLE SUCKS ASS AND EATS 30FPS SH!T PC IS SUPERIOR IN EVERY F*CKINGS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! like dafuq we do not need all the peapol with rage-boners running around the internet screaming at console gamers.

I mean console has 0 + over pc.....

only reason i bought a ps3 was as a blu ray player cause it was so cheap back then lol.