Pokkén Tournament coming to Wii U in Spring 2016

Today Nintendo, The Pokémon Company and Bandai Namco have announced that the Pokémon fighting game Pokkén Tournament is coming to the Wii U worldwide in the spring 2016. The announcement was made during the Pokémon Worlds Championship 2015 Opening Ceremony.

Pokkén Tournament was developed with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, Inc., the producers of one of the top achievements in fighting games, the Tekken series. True to its legacy, this game brings tight gameplay and incredible control to never-before-seen battles between Pokémon. The gameplay is designed to be enjoyed by a wide range of people—even those who have never played a fighting game or an action game before can easily pick it up and play!

I can't wait to play this game! It is a good time to be a Pokémon fan.

source: Pokemon.com

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

Steam: zonetrooper90 | PSN: zonetrooper90 | NNID: zonetrooper90 |

is it gonna be released on more platforms later? If not, I honestly might buy the Wii U for Bayonetta 2 and this.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Since it is a Nintendo franchise it wil not be released on other platforms... well maybe on the 3DS, but they have said noting about that yet...

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

This really is a console seller. while tempting its not enough for me to get a wii u

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I can finally be the very best!

is it gonna be released on more platforms later? If not, I honestly might buy the Wii U for Bayonetta 2 and this.

Games with First Party Nintendo IPs (such as Pokemon) are NEVER released for non Nintendo systems

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

why do i feel like nintendo has run out of ideas and is just taking one ip and using it as a skin for another

why do i feel like nintendo has run out of ideas and is just taking one ip and using it as a skin for another

Is is just this game that gives you that feeling? or is it in general?

It's a good thing Nintendo didn't make this. It's the Nintendo Company and Konami. Don't let it stop you from the typical "Nintendo needs a new IP and all their games are the same" hate though.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Is is just this game that gives you that feeling? or is it in general?

It's a good thing Nintendo didn't make this. It's the Nintendo Company and Konami. Don't let it stop you from the typical "Nintendo needs a new IP and all their games are the same" hate though.

oh no i like Nintendo games but with Hyrule Warriors and now this it feels a bit weird considering that apart from our standard slew of Mario games and party games (that i am now tired of) we haven't had much new apart from splatoon, which is probably why these crossovers make me feel a little sour because Nintendo has made great games but there's been a real lack of innovation from them imo, it feels like there playing safe. they occasionally thing of something new, eg the wool mechanics in some of there recent games but adding just one mechanic to revive an older franchise is starting to get stale. Id love to seem them bounce back, either with some new ip or with some really strong games, eg if the new legend of zelda game (the 3d one first shown for wii u/ hasnt really been seen since) is a really well put together rpg then that along with a few more good games (see splatoon recently) might get me to buy a wii u or what ever is next.

Which is the point, there games are always exclusive to there systems and i hate that because i don't want to spend alot of cash for only a couple of games that i might enjoy, and with future releases having games like this makes mew less confident in games coming in the future so im not going to invest in the system.