Got here as soon as I can after LinusTechTips uploaded the Microsoft Edge video

Microsoft Edge (Left) vs Maxthon Browser (Right)
4K YouTube Video Memory and Performance Stress test

Microsoft Edge: Crashed at least 3 times and then lead to a page saying this page had a problem. Please reload or try again later. The video was choppy in frame rate (under 15 fps), unbearable, slow and took double the time to load than Maxthon. No ad block or any other plugins installed.

484.44 MB of RAM used with 1% CPU utilisation.

Maxthon: Loaded YouTube a lot quicker and had no ads due to Adblock being preloaded. Ran the video without any problem, in full 30 fps and no choppy frame rate. Maxthon wins with flying colours whilst having loaded plugins as well.

313.63 MB of RAM used with 1% CPU utilisation.

Tested on Asus U36SG

i5 2430M 2.4GHz

8GB DDR3 1333MHz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB

NVIDIA GT 610M

Windows 10 Pro

post-254749-0-72327100-1440156916.jpg

Maxthon is boss. Also supports most plugins/ extensions from both the Chrome and Firefox families. Maxthon Greasemonkey saved me tons of times on sites that are ad/ malvertisement shitfests and block adblock users from accessing content.

Though I hope Maxthon stays small, because browsers that get popular always do the bait&switch, no doubt Maxthon would too. And I already gave up on Opera when they sold themselves to the Google devils and Maxthon is literally the only remaining option with lots of features that isn't slow or Google-soiled.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

because browsers that get popular always do the bait&switch

please give examples.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

please give examples.

Opera. Sold themselves to Google, gave up on its own (superior) source code and switched to Chromium. The corpse puppet of Opera that exists now is just a Chrome skin with no features.

Sleipnir did the same thing, just another Chrome skin.

Firefox stuck to their code, it's just a shame that that code is spaghetti.

Vivaldi, the "revolutionary alternative for old fans of Opera" is just another Google honeypot.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Dark theme users  :o  :unsure:

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Opera. Sold themselves to Google, gave up on its own (superior) source code and switched to Chromium. The corpse puppet of Opera that exists now is just a Chrome skin with no features.

Sleipnir did the same thing, just another Chrome skin.

Firefox stuck to their code, it's just a shame that that code is spaghetti.

Vivaldi, the "revolutionary alternative for old fans of Opera" is just another Google honeypot.

ok so chrome is just the best thing and everyone is jumping on the boat. got it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Didn't watch yet, but I use maxthon and edge

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Maxthon is boss. Also supports most plugins/ extensions from both the Chrome and Firefox families. Maxthon Greasemonkey saved me tons of times on sites that are ad/ malvertisement shitfests and block adblock users from accessing content.

Though I hope Maxthon stays small, because browsers that get popular always do the bait&switch, no doubt Maxthon would too. And I already gave up on Opera when they sold themselves to the Google devils and Maxthon is literally the only remaining option with lots of features that isn't slow or Google-soiled.

Adblock is built into maxthon now, not even an extension

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Adblock is built into maxthon now, not even an extension

I know. I was talking about how certain sites stop working with AdBlock, and how you can still fix those and force them to work with Violentmonkey.

I know. I was talking about how certain sites stop working with AdBlock, and how you can still fix those and force them to work with Violentmonkey.

ah i havent encountered any of thoes