Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

anyone playing this game?

its really good, i used to play the first BoI (have like ~370 hours on record) and now im stuck with Rebirth

im a totally noob though, in the first BoI i've NEVER beaten mom, not even once, it was really difficult for me :'(

on Rebirth i've unlocked 4-5 endings i think in about 110 hours :D on normal ofc, cant do much on hard

im really excited about the afterbirth dlc but the thing is i might wont be able to buy it cause paypal and paysafe dont work in Greece anymore :(

I ´only´ have 35 hours logged in to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but I think I have unlocked all the endings. However, I still need to unlock 46 achievements to have it fully completed.

Coming from the original Binding of Issac, I found Rebirth to be much easier.  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It's my favourite indie game ever, I never get tired of it. I'm almost done unlocking everything.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

It's my favourite indie game ever, I never get tired of it. I'm almost done unlocking everything.

same for me, except for the unlocking everything part :D

I ´only´ have 35 hours logged in to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but I think I have unlocked all the endings. However, I still need to unlock 46 achievements to have it fully completed.

Coming from the original Binding of Issac, I found Rebirth to be much easier.  

yeah it is much easier. the original is more hardcore. but rebirth is nice too and got many bug fixes

yeah it is much easier. the original is more hardcore. but rebirth is nice too and got many bug fixes

i can agree that Rebirth is overall a better game.

But after the original got a hard mode update, Rebirth is simply too easy for me to enjoy. 

This is also why I have 110 hours logged into the original.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I really like Rebirth. I've been slowly getting my unlocks and filling the character notes. Two of them are completed on hard mode.

I didn't spend that much time on the original but I did watch quite a bit of it. And it seemed that from the original getting guppy was like 85% chance. And something like Book of Revelations was almost game winner on it's own because it gave you lots of HP that you could stack way over 12. And you had a really good chance of getting 4th level meatboy.

Also don't be afraid of playing on hard mode. It actually changes very little. It adds a little more champion enemies. Gives you a bit less consumable drops. And the levels are a little bit bigger.

• 4 weeks later...

the Afterbirth DLC is available for pre-order :D

just wanted to say i love your profile pic :), boi is to hard for me.

Rebirth is the best game of both ,

the older game was definantly worse because of graphics and gameplay but Rebirth was a dawn of a new  era ( in a sense) 

Better gameplay and better graphics

just wanted to say i love your profile pic :), boi is to hard for me.

haha thanks

on topic: it's a shame i cant buy the DLC.. no paypal/paysafe cards in greece.. there's no way for me to add funds on steam :'(