The annoyance that seaps out of my skin...

Well lets start off, my uncle needed a new desktop (he uses a dell? touchsmart all in one desktop and it was overheating and overall a shitty thing and then i went off to tell him i can build him a better desktop that has better cooling and more power for 300 dollars less that it cost him for the touchsmart, then i guess my aunt desides that she can't live without a touchscreen computer so then she desides that she only wants a touchsmart or something like it, so now he desides he should get a  lenovo b540 (a all in one touchscreen pc) for no other reason but for the damn tochscreen... I'm sorry but i just had to share my anger because it just pisses me off for him to waste his money on a pc like that, even though from what i have heard those pc's have a tendency to overheat and such. rant over.

ok.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

You may be able to change the paste on it. If it makes a noticeable improvement, show it to them and maybe they'll be more attentive towards you.  ;)

You may be able to change the paste on it. If it makes a noticeable improvement, show it to them and maybe they'll be more attentive towards you.  ;)

They wouldn't let me open up their computer i'm guessing.

It's worth a shot.

DO IT ANYWAYS :ph34r:

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Many all in one pcs are made stupidly. To the point where you have to remove the glass panel. Me and my friend tried to clean their hp touch screen "thing". He wants to shoot his parents for spending £750 on a pc with i3 and hd2000 igpu. Anyways i threw together a £120 pc for him(got a 5800K) and then some spare stuff. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

THey do make standalone touchscreen lcd monitors. Maybe you could price them a better custom pc for around the same price, if not less, and see if they are open to the idea.

Well lets start off, my uncle needed a new desktop (he uses a dell? touchsmart all in one desktop and it was overheating and overall a shitty thing and then i went off to tell him i can build him a better desktop that has better cooling and more power for 300 dollars less that it cost him for the touchsmart, then i guess my aunt desides that she can't live without a touchscreen computer so then she desides that she only wants a touchsmart or something like it, so now he desides he should get a  lenovo b540 (a all in one touchscreen pc) for no other reason but for the damn tochscreen... I'm sorry but i just had to share my anger because it just pisses me off for him to waste his money on a pc like that, even though from what i have heard those pc's have a tendency to overheat and such. rant over.

THey do make standalone touchscreen lcd monitors. Maybe you could price them a better custom pc for around the same price, if not less, and see if they are open to the idea.

Yep.

http://www.newegg.com/Touchscreen-Monitors/SubCategory/ID-514?Order=PRICE

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

hmm the b540 is a great AIO system

why are you hating on the touch screen its great and fun to use

if she got an hp model ill understand your hate but lenovo and sony are awesome

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

He wouldn't talk to me on the phone because he knows i wont recommend him a all in one pc. and even though there are touchscreen monitors his wife refuses anything else.

just build them a computer and buy them a standalone touch monitor

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

He wouldn't talk to me on the phone because he knows i wont recommend him a all in one pc. and even though there are touchscreen monitors his wife refuses anything else.

Well at that point I'd just throw in the towel.  It's their money; if they want to waste it, oh well.

Just tell your uncle not to expect to use you as tech support.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Well at that point I'd just throw in the towel.  It's their money; if they want to waste it, oh well.

Just tell your uncle not to expect to use you as tech support.

I'm expecting a call from him because he is can't get to the desktop since the pc has windows 8.

Tell me where they live and you won't have any issues with them using a touchscreen pc for while.

:ph34r:

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Tell me where they live and you won't have any issues with them using a touchscreen pc for while.

:ph34r:

Tampa bay florida, i will pm you his address :ph34r:

just amking sure... youre not serious are you

just amking sure... youre not serious are you

Maybe i am not... OR maybe i am!

Maybe i am not... OR maybe i am!

just dony

EDIT: my grammer today has been awful

A bit of free advice for you, never get involved with family and their computers.......They end up calling you all the time for every little problem, it gets very annoying very quickly.........count your blessings that you are not involved and don't have to deal with any come backs.

You should only have to deal with that sh*t if you are getting paid for it.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Cant argue with you there. Maybe the OP dodged a bullet.

A bit of free advice for you, never get involved with family and their computers.......They end up calling you all the time for every little problem, it gets very annoying very quickly.........count your blessings that you are not involved and don't have to deal with any come backs.

You should only have to deal with that sh*t if you are getting paid for it.

:P

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion