Found this item for sale on Ebay...it is not me selling...btw

Curently have an old Toshiba L500D that was purchased two years ago for $150.00. It has served me well from that time and at that price point you could hardly complain. Until yestreday when it was called on to create a vlog, nothing special just talking for five minutes using the Windows movie maker it was a total fail, dropping more frames than you could believe. Audio was fine, but without ALL of the vision very unentertaining. So got on the ebays to see what would serve for this purpose, and since every man and his dog seems to own a Macbook Pro 13" this was the starting price point

In my flea-bay-travels I happened upon this for sale on Ebay...it is not me selling...btw

post-198911-0-18871000-1439986533_thumb.

Get it while its HOT...

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

empty box. look at the title

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

empty box. look at the title

brb buying its a steal :3

1) Empty Box

2) Not every man owns a MacBook

3) Against CoC to post eBay items

4) There isn't a link at all to purchase it

its a steal :3

Or you could just steal  :ph34r:

...Get it while its HOT...

time to put all my empty boxes from all my hardware on ebay... so i can buy new hardware ... gg \o/ best method of recycling ever

(◑‿◐)

1) Empty Box

3: If it's against the CoC doesn't mean you're not allowed to post it. But a mod is allowed to remove it.  ;)

3: If it's against the CoC doesn't mean you're not allowed to post it. But a mod is allowed to remove it.  ;)

I meant that 

But yeah it's eBay

I personally don't trust it as much as I used to

I remember thinking of buying from there (2006)

1) Empty Box

2) When sitting at the front and you turn around in the auditorium to see nothing but a sea of  "Apple logo's" it did ..seem.. that way to me

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

SNIP

Somebody might want or need the empty box.. whats the issue haha if somebody is willing to pay you can sell anything for any amount of money

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Somebody might want or need the empty box.. whats the issue haha if somebody is willing to pay you can sell anything for any amount of money

Suprised to see that an Apple user could actually part with this very fine piece of (bah-haa-haa) history!!

Suprised to see that a Apple user could actually part with this very fine piece of (bah-haa-haa) history!!

Well maybe they got rid of their machine and figure somebody might need the box, since it helps when selling a machine to have a proper box

I am an Apple user... we are not all mental you know

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I guess you could use it as a getto case? Maybe... :L

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Well maybe they got rid of their machine and figure somebody might need the box, since it helps when selling a machine to have a proper box

I am an Apple user... we are not all mental you know

Not saying that those who own a device of a certain brand are necessarily of "that persuasion" (or another for that matter)...just that the fixed price point well...could not you put it in as a biddable item starting at the usual $0.99?

it's a box

Still, if you want a box, get the Xbox

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.