In-Game RP

CommanderFett

Star Citizen.

Do any of you guys have an interest in role playing in the 'verse? If yes, what do you intend to do with it?

Yes just in the fact that I will be captain of my ship and intend to be called Captain Dusk. I might get more pulled into it than that when doing military or exploration stuff

No idea what I will do, but definitely gonna RP.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Yes just in the fact that I will be captain of my ship and intend to be called Captain Dusk. I might get more pulled into it than that when doing military or exploration stuff

My offer still stands to be pirate buddies mate. You've got dem mean dogfighting skillz yo.

I'll probably role-play sarcastically on occasion, but for the most part I just want to blow nerds up in PvP and make the galaxy mine.

Universal domination is the name of the game for me :)

I plan to be low-key but with strong and darker connections in the verse. Bit of an Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop sort of flair. Tell me a job, I'll find a way to do it discreetly and cheaply.

Someone decides to cross, use connections to send the poor schmuck to fett's itchy trigger finger, or to a vanduul mining site.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Not really, unless the situation requires it.

I mean, for exploration and that kind of stuff, unless you interact with other random players who are roleplaying, no. But if (and that's a big if) it came to the point that someone wants to pick a fight with the org and we have to go all hands on deck... some military roleplaying would really be necessary.

Yup. Probably as a Benedict cumberbatch playing khan esqe character. Calm, charismatic, intelligent and somewhat psychotic I suppose

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Star Citizen.

Do any of you guys have an interest in role playing in the 'verse? If yes, what do you intend to do with it?

Yep I will be.

My RP will be based on my love of explorations and transport :) My character is more or less fleshed out already just needs some tweeks.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I'll probably role-play sarcastically on occasion, but for the most part I just want to blow nerds up in PvP and make the galaxy mine.

Universal domination is the name of the game for me :)

You will make loads or friends.... I can tell.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

No but I'll get into lingo on the multi crew ships, I intend to be made a legend in game tho and not as a vulture.

I intend to hop around where I'm needed Master Chief style (without the cool tho).

Captain Til more like.

Oh Captain! My Captain!

No but I'll get into lingo on the multi crew ships, I intend to be made a legend in game tho and not as a vulture.

I intend to hop around where I'm needed Master Chief style (without the cool tho).

Captain Til more like.

Oh Captain! My Captain!

see spoons got the idea

My offer still stands to be pirate buddies mate. You've got dem mean dogfighting skillz yo.

tempting :P

You will make loads or friends.... I can tell.

Why would you say something like that... :(

Making friends is the best part of the game for me, I just like to blow those friends up is all.

I'll make sure not to blow up my LTT friends though ;D

Making friends is the best part of the game for me, I just like to blow those friends up is all.

Ya know, I plan to make a living on blowing people up. Would you perhaps be interested in working with me?

Haha, that is ok then :P

Ya know, I plan to make a living on blowing people up. Would you perhaps be interested in working with me?

Yeah sure, that sounds fine, my RSI is Hippoli, I would be happy to 1v1 some time ^^

I plan on pimping out my starfairer and pass gas

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

I plan on pimping out my starfairer and pass gas

I'm not quite sure I read that right