Just an idea for LMG - Bloopers Reel?

SansVarnic

Just as the title suggests. I know with the move and going on but maybe in the future a bloopers reel for episodes or just a series of bloopers from several episodes every so often?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

weekly blooper episode on Saturdays 

saturdays is wan show

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

saturdays is wan show

well... it would seem to fit with that day

"This would be more work for the editors"

- LMG

more $$$

Its called channel; superfun. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I think LMG has reached the point where it would appear too unprofessional for them to release a blooper reel. They've built up a reputation over the years that has become increasingly professional (despite a lot of the puns and innuendos) and it would be counter-productive for them to dismantle that.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I think LMG has reached the point where it would appear too unprofessional for them to release a blooper reel. They've built up a reputation over the years that has become increasingly professional (despite a lot of the puns and innuendos) and it would be counter-productive for them to dismantle that.

I disagree - even big-ticket movies release bloopers reels. 

But I agree that they should keep their channel clean. Perhaps put the bloopers on LinusBlooperTips. 

It would be pretty entertaining. 

I disagree - even big-ticket movies release bloopers reels. 

But I agree that they should keep their channel clean. Perhaps put the bloopers on LinusBlooperTips. 

It would be pretty entertaining. 

Yeah I'd be fine with it if they released it on another channel, but definitely not on their main one. It'd be like having to watch multiple bloopers of each scene in a movie before finally getting to the actual one - and think just how annoying that would be.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

It doesn't have to be broadcasted to the general public it could be for LTT members or something like a separate channel. All clean of course.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

This falls into same category with vlogs. While they are fun, they require more work than you know. And getting them frequently besides CSF could lower overall production value. Getting longer reels from events would be nice. More like Tek Syndicate does. Not those 3min dropping things.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

*cough* whole room water cooling *cough*

System: Thinkpad T460

*cough* whole room water cooling *cough*

That was a bit more of a casual series I'll admit, but it's nothing if you compare it to some of their older videos.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

YES!!!!! 

I would love to see this. but maby not weekly? How bout monthly?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

YES!!!!! 

I would love to see this. but maby not weekly? How bout monthly?

That's what I was thinking. A monthly bloopers thing. It would be great.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER