ACER Predator X34 at Overclockers

Metro

How far will it be until we get a good monitor with this kind of spec?

Any guesses?

You mean the ACER, next month

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Be fair, both those monitors were SO FAR AHEAD of anyone else at the time that they would obviously have problems. Look at Acer's XBK, it has so many issues, and alot aren't even from QC. Some are, obviously, but most aren't.

Asus makes the best SATA cables. Js. 

Yeah, I do agree they were really good for the time they came out, the problem is that they had so many problems and bad QC on them, you could have the same statement for the ACER Predator X34 if it has problems, this is the first monitor with 3440x1440p 21.9 Curved 100hz Gsync

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

• 4 weeks later...

I've always loved Asus, their MB's were leaps and bounds ahead of everyone.  Problem is they put all their effort into R&D and nothing into supporting their items.  To get something replaced like their X99 Rampage Extreme, top of the line x99 MB to Canada, they agreed to the replacement on my second call but then over a MONTH to get me the replacement.  Apparently they had no refurbs in Canada and i went through 18 reps (they never would let me talk to a supervisor) before someone got permission to order one from the US which had TONNES.  In the end they claimed their manager of the Canadian warehouse never knew anyone was needing one...well this was cause you never let me talk to him!

Anyway.. I have the Swift.. great monitor, zero problems, but I so want the Acer x34 Predator.  Problem with the Canadian dollar is i have to wait until Newegg.ca or another place in Canada or pay the conversion rates which from UK is 1900+ Canadian or 1750+ from the US.  Oh and shipping too.  BLEAH BLEAH.

Tho if i bought from the UK do I have to pay the VAT or can i get a refund since I don't live there?

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i