iOS 8.4 Jailbreak - move design from one tweak to another

Hey guys, so I use my jailbroken iPhone 6plus very often and I like it, but there are 2 Cydia Tweaks where I'd like to change something. My problem: I only learned Java, and C seems very complicated but in 4 weeks school starts again and I'm probably starting to learn C++ there.. Anyway - I need your help. So on the Cydia Market there is a Tweak called "BioProtect". It has functions like when opening an App there is a password protection, etc, exactly like the other Tweak ("Asphaleia 2") has, but BioProtect has slightly more useful features, and Asphaleia 2 has a better design. Or - I mean when opening an App, there is the TouchID symbol on the app itself and it says "Scanning finger.." Under the app, and the symbol is animated. But in BioProtect, there is somewhat like an ugly messagebox with the touchID Logo in there. I would either like to change the logo from BioProtect, or put those features into Asphaleia 2, or make a completly new tweak. Also, when turning off the device it also asks for a TouchID/Passcode, There is the msg-box in both tweaks - I want the TouchID animated logo ontop of the Power Off Slider itself and that should be compatible with RePower. The same on the Control Center (when swiping up from the bottom of the screen) when tapping onto those "Quick Switches", there should also be that animated logo ontop of the icon and that should be compatible with the tweak "CCSettings".

If anyone of you could do something and possibly even explain me something I would be so thankful. Also, I want to see the code before you send it, because I don't want viruses or something in there ;)

If interested or any further question, send me an email: marchs2000@gmail.com

Details:

TaiG 2430 Jailbreak

iPhone 6 plus

iOS 8.4

I don't know exactly how tweaks are written, but I think it's with C, C++ or Objective C..