HTC One M8 root

Hello, I'm asking the question that android enthusiasts hate to answer cause of the difficulty of the situation... How do you root the htc one m8?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/general/vomerguides-m8-bootldr-unlock-s-off-t2800727 Best guide I've found. If you have any question about it PM me. I'm experienced and might be able to help with somethings.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Hello, I'm asking the question that android enthusiasts hate to answer cause of the difficulty of the situation... How do you root the htc one m8?

1. Unlock bootloader

2. Flash custom recovery

3. Flash SuperSU

You can use the guide linked above, but keep in mind you do NOT need to S-OFF in order to root. On top of that Sunshine is now really the only viable S-OFF option for M7/8/9 especially with Lollipop, and it costs $25...

"Rawr XD"

1. Unlock bootloader

2. Flash custom recovery

3. Flash SuperSU

You can use the guide linked above, but keep in mind you do NOT need to S-OFF in order to root. On top of that Sunshine is now really the only viable S-OFF option for M7/8/9 especially with Lollipop, and it costs $25...

Ok i'll skip that step, thanks!