How does vessel work?

Go to solution Solved by CydiaDash,

The videos get uploaded a week early including LTT, CSF and Tech Quickie.

How does vessel work? I'm thinking of signing up to watch linustechtips but i just wanted to know if it just shows videos earlier and how the schedule usually runs down on vessel? Is there several videos a day that get uploaded or is it the same daily video schedule but just videos that are uploaded earlier?? Explain to the best of your ability cause im not sure if i want to spend the money after my free one month trial.

The videos get uploaded a week early including LTT, CSF and Tech Quickie.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

how much does it cost?

I'm sure that there are free trials out there right now.  I got a year for free, and so far I haven't used it to watch anything but LTT videos.  Try it out before you pay for it, because as of right now there just isn't enough content on there to justify paying for what will be free in a week or so.

by the time this year thing is over, vessel's userbase will drop like hell

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Yeah, tbh there isn't that much stuff on there that I watch, on Vessel I'm subscribed to LTT, CSF, Tech Quickie, FailArmy, Equals Three, Battlefield friends and I sometimes watch Epic Meal Time and Jack Vale. I've got the free trial btw.

ALSO, for the people who pay, they must be mad 'cause you still get ads.. that are 5 seconds long -_-

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

It's like YouTube except instead of ads you pay for it. And you get ads.

A 3 second ad spot once a day isn't too bad imo, and they aren't annoying or even intrusive like YouTube ads are, or just use an extension like AdBlock since it blocks the ad.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

A 3 second ad spot once a day isn't too bad imo, and they aren't annoying or even intrusive like YouTube ads are, or just use an extension like AdBlock since it blocks the ad.

It's double dipping. I don't pay for Satellite TV because of this bullshit, I'm not going to put up with it online.

Beyond the ability to watch videos one week before everyone else, there are no sellout spots in the videos, the video player is much better, and there are fewer ads while watching the videos.

how much does it cost?

It's $2.99 a month, with a 30-day free trial.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

It's much better than Youtube. No ads in LTT videos, other than a quick 5 second ad in the beginning. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

They make you pay for a subscription to watch adverts. You also occasionally get early content.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

It's double dipping. I don't pay for Satellite TV because of this bullshit, I'm not going to put up with it online.

Heh, I was under the impression all pay TV companies did that. They do that here in Australia, it's worse than the free to air channels as well.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Heh, I was under the impression all pay TV companies did that. They do that here in Australia, it's worse than the free to air channels as well.

The only time I make an exception is when the TV provider is also your ISP, I don't expect them to give you up to 100 mbps for free, subsidised by TV ads that would be ridiculous. If it's just TV though, I won't pay to watch adverts.

It's $2.99 a month, with a 30-day free trial.

ok thanks!

How does vessel work? I'm thinking of signing up to watch linustechtips but i just wanted to know if it just shows videos earlier and how the schedule usually runs down on vessel? Is there several videos a day that get uploaded or is it the same daily video schedule but just videos that are uploaded earlier?? Explain to the best of your ability cause im not sure if i want to spend the money after my free one month trial.

They just get uploaded 1 week before they get uploaded on youtube

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)