USA Ripping off UK TV Shows

AlecR

Nice thread neco - unsubbing nao.

I didn't even notice.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

yeah, they mostly suck, imagine like only fools and horses USA version lol

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I mainly watch cartoons. 

So this US UK TV stuff doesn't bother me.

That being said. US Inbetweeners is aweful.

Made by the same company, so don't blame us Americans for a UK company's decision. 

uk shows translate just fine in the US

and of course, the classiest of all, Kelly.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

at least they don't rip of their own country.

my country rip of the people in it.

Live your life like a dream.

Then just dont watch it and ignore it?

American The Office was great but US Top Gear and Inbetweeners are both awful!

UK Top Gear is great, US Top Gear is absolute rubbish... I agree with OP

I beg to differ having watched every episode of both. US hard a rough start but its getting better and I think they really need to do less trucks. I mean I know its the us but really. Im not saying by any means its as good as the uk one, which has definitely had its own ups and downs, but its by no means bad horrible or unwatchable.

I am really fed up with the USA ripping off good UK TV shows.

First it was the Office, which I don't really care about, but what really, really annoys me is the Inbetweeners USA.

WHY OH WHY?

Probably the funniest TV show I have ever watched and USA, you ruined it. The American version is so, so bad its awful. The acting is frankly crap and all of the funny British humour has been lost in trying to Americanize it. 'Bus turds' - WTF?

Does anybody agree with me on this?

P.S: American people, this is nothing personal.

its not funny to you because the culture is a little different, personal I think all American and European TV is garbage

I know. It is sad. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.