should i buy the skyrim legendary edition or the whole quakecon pack?

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

as you know that there's a quakecon pack going on in steam! there are a total of 45 games in it. the skyrim legendary edition is for 60 $ and the whole quakecon pack( including all 45 games) is of  345 but they are giving it in 90$ ! which should i buy the skyrim legendary edition or should i put 30$ more and buy the whole pack of 45 games? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Have you played any of the games?

Edit. Just looked whats in the QuakeCon pack, pick that one hands down. So many good games in it.

if you want to spend more money then buy it, otherwise save 30 dollars.

well, i have the budget to spend more 30 on it!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Man its 45 MORE GAMES FOR 30 BUCKS. How do you say no to that?

It's like 90$, still a good deal though!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Buy them as a gift and add the games you want to your steam game library and sell the rest, if that work with that package.

That is what I would have done.

It appears to be over now but I picked up nothing as I was not intrested with any of the games and I still haven't got to trying any of the 5 out of 6 games I bought during Steam's summer sale. Just out of curiosity- what did you end up buying during the Quakecon sale?

PC in Profile

It appears to be over now but I picked up nothing as I was not intrested with any of the games and I still haven't got to trying any of the 5 out of 6 games I bought during Steam's summer sale. Just out of curiosity- what did you end up buying during the Quakecon sale?

I saw 70$ for QuakeCon pack but i already own Skyrim and Dishonored, in Russia also it doesnt have Rage so i didnt buy it in the end. (didnt buy anything, was close to buy just the Fallout 3&New Vegas but ended up with nothing).

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU