About a choice i have in school.

theking

I would strongly advise you to not take an "elective" type class that will take away from main courses whose marks are required to progress.  

These are extras, the grade i will get from these will have the same impact as other subjects though, nothing will be taken away, but i see your point

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

French. Good in Europe as one of the primary languages and good in us, for the eventual collapse you can fly over to europe with less pain then needed by knowing the language :D

haha good point! :D

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

I mean day-to-day use in the US. Most people speak English and Spanish. Studying Spanish would be much more useful.

But question is not "Spanish or French?"

And my point still stands.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I kind of had the same dilemma going into this school year. Where I am you need to take a second language up to the grade 11 level to get into many universities. I've done that, and was considering taking French in grade 12, but in the end decided against it to give me time to focus on scholarship applications and other grad prep. I'm not planning on using French in my career so I don't feel like I am missing out on anything.

I feel kinda the same way, but i don't know if im planning on using it in the future

I would strongly advise you to not take an "elective" type class that will take away from main courses whose marks are required to progress.  

I did senior French just because and I must say it was a waste of time which I could have put into other courses which I did fine in anyway but maybe I could have done better. 

nice to know, one difference though is that my french (i presume) is at a lower level than what you studied, im 17 years old, and ive been reading it for 3-4 years

nice to know, one difference though is that my french (i presume) is at a lower level than what you studied, im 17 years old, and ive been reading it for 3-4 years

No I would assume its the same/equivalent level I did French (Canadian) for all 12 grades, Senior French implying grade 12 level which is the graduating year. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

If you want to follow french into fluency down the road, take that.  If you're just taking it as a high school breadth requirement, do whatever you think is more fun.

No one cares if you have high school french out in the world.  Except maybe university programs.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'd go with the first option. 

I had to learn French for years at school (5th grade until graduation) "because almost half of the population here speaks it". 

Haven't really used it since I graduated.  It's as useless as algebra really.