Weird green tick on desktop icons?

brownninja97

379e998e5ddb6e482506816721667850.png

https://gyazo.com/379e998e5ddb6e482506816721667850

Anyone know what this is about? 

some said its due to norton, i dont use norton.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It seems to only exist on shortcuts, so it's the shortcut arrow... Replaced by something else?

don't know what the cause of it but i do see Katawa Shoujo and Princess Evangile irrelevant i know but i don't care

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It seems to only exist on shortcuts, so it's the shortcut arrow... Replaced by something else?

thanks ill see what thats about

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Jesus dude, Katawa Shoujo? No offence but that game is strange, watched an LP of it a while ago 0_o

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Jesus dude, Katawa Shoujo? No offence but that game is strange, watched an LP of it a while ago 0_o

hey theres nothing wrong with the disabled especially Emi but theres a different reason for that

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

don't know what the cause of it but i do see Katawa Shoujo and Princess Evangile irrelevant i know but i don't care

i hide "that" sort of stuff in plain sight, when my parents do their "searches" which ive saw them doing before they wouldnt think id put it there.

it was recommended to me because i have a issue that is similar to two of the charecters

Jesus, you have a lot of icons. I hide mine to keep my desktop clean.

yeah it got out of hand, i never really use them though apart from crystaldisc.

Listen if you care.

hey theres nothing wrong with the disabled especially Emi but theres a different reason for that

No no, not in that way, the nudity and that 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

can we get back on topic instead of talking of Emi and her widened rear door

Listen if you care.

No no, not in that way, the nudity and that 

that's the best part of it

i hide "that" sort of stuff in plain sight, when my parents do their "searches" which ive saw them doing before they wouldnt think id put it there.

never said they were bad i enjoy watching the videos of them

Spoiler

can we get back on topic instead of talking of Emi and her widened rear door

ok i'll be leaving then

Spoiler

Listen if you care.

680c78fd000276a15f0614c539acad1c.jpg]

k its back to normal now. side note gifs can be played in windows, thats awesome.

Listen if you care.