The Big Move Day 5

Linus confirmed bigot against ISO-standard International keyboards with 105 keys. :D That's how an Enter key is supposed to look!

if you guys signed up for vessel like when linus first said it, you would've gotten a 1 year free subscription, I've been watching the moving vlogs a week before the youtube release

I actually understood what Dennis said in chinese without looking at the subtitles LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

if you guys signed up for vessel like when linus first said it, you would've gotten a 1 year free subscription, I've been watching the moving vlogs a week before the youtube release

Sure, but I guess I either wasn't watching anything from Linus then, didn't know when/where it was said..etc.  As I mentioned I'm fairly new.  Nothing us new guys or those who missed it can do.

@nicklmg Can you tell Linus to get a UPS please? I can't believe you haven't got one xD

We have many :P

Sure, but I guess I either wasn't watching anything from Linus then, didn't know when/where it was said..etc.  As I mentioned I'm fairly new.  Nothing us new guys or those who missed it can do.

if you go to vessel.com/linustechtips you can get a 1 month free subscription right now

I actually understood what Dennis said in chinese without looking at the subtitles LOL

were the subtitles correct?

once again, I would like to mention that the bathroom door should open INTO the bathroom. That door WILL kill some unlucky soul some day. In some ways, it is more dangerous than the firepole.

Interesting you say that.

IMO, Linus is not big on workplace safety which is bad for a person who owns/runs a business.  I suspect he will learn the hard way.

To start, he runs this business for 2 years out of a house.  Ok, but then the house is such a mess and pig sty it's an accident waiting to happen.  A few weeks ago, he was driving around in his car and texting.  Then I see him move all his empolyees into a construction zone with no PPE what-so-ever, inspections incomplete and the place is also a pig pen ($hit flies around the garbage already).  Then yesterday, he operates a man lift with no fall protection and the gate open.  I also doubt he has any training on how to use that piece of equipment.

So, God only knows what else he has done behind that scences that is unsafe for himself and his employees.  Like I said earlier, I suspect he will learn workplace safety the hard way.  The unfortunate thing is that there will be the victims of the lesson.  He still has much growing up to do.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

Jeez @Kevguy do you ruin the fun everywhere you go? I know let's go buy hard hats, steel toe boots, and safety harnessesfor everyone. While we are at it let's install a safety wire going up the steps and require the aforementioned safety harness along with two straps connected to said wire at all times while on the steps. While I would like to see a handrail on the steps a little common sense would also keep me away from the very edge when going up and down.

Jeez @Kevguy do you ruin the fun everywhere you go? I know let's go buy hard hats, steel toe boots, and safety harnessesfor everyone. While we are at it let's install a safety wire going up the steps and require the aforementioned safety harness along with two straps connected to said wire at all times while on the steps. While I would like to see a handrail on the steps a little common sense would also keep me away from the very edge when going up and down.

Try using the words "fun" or "common sense" during the investigation with WorkSafeBC or WBC....see how far that gets you.  It holds about as much water as a bucket made of straw and gets you a nice fine, jail time or both.

I suggest you read up on Bill C-45....and, no, Bill C-45 does not only apply to heavy industry.  It applies to all workplaces. 

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

But, as mentioned at least in this thread on this video, is it sometime after 12AM your getting it?  Vs me say waking up to it?  If so, is it only worth paying for vessel if I don't sleep or are they usually up much earlier the day before YouTube?

they're up 7 days before youtube