The Big Move Day 5

I thought luke was taller than that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Did this thread just break the forum lol

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

its 2am, wheres my vessel video damn it

to watch my ass, not being hostile

It's actually midnight ;)

It will be up soon.

:| Youtube is almost caught up with Vessel on this series... Yet they release Pebble Time and Final Mouse videos that no-one cares about... ( sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings )

I have that same shirt Linus! Lol great video this Vlog should be a thing. Once a week just go run around the office. We all love the crew and the videos and seeing what's going on in the background is really really cool. Keep it up guys!

Spoiler alert, next week you will only get day 6 part 2

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Darn Canadians, Im in dallas, lol

Your pushing it nick, Also, This is now going in my signature as "The time nick responded to my post"

I'M ALWAYS PUSHING IT HOMIE.

once again, I would like to mention that the bathroom door should open INTO the bathroom. That door WILL kill some unlucky soul some day. In some ways, it is more dangerous than the firepole.

I love socks.  I love sandals.  I don't combine them, unless maybe I'm not walking out of the house and my slipper's aren't near me.  So I would never say anything (plus I get its kind of a running gag anymore)  But I would think Linus would all but demand some sort of work boot while onsite still.  However, this I cannot let go, I'm relatively new to Linus's videos but... Is Linus wearing men's (if they make those  :P ) Capri's as well?? 

It's actually midnight ;)

It will be up soon.

It feels so weird seeing all these videos so much earlier on Vessel, everyone feels so far behind . Glad you guys are uploading content there, totally worth it for me.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels so weird seeing all these videos so much earlier on Vessel, everyone feels so far behind . Glad you guys are uploading content there, totally worth it for me.

But, as mentioned at least in this thread on this video, is it sometime after 12AM your getting it?  Vs me say waking up to it?  If so, is it only worth paying for vessel if I don't sleep or are they usually up much earlier the day before YouTube?

But, as mentioned at least in this thread on this video, is it sometime after 12AM your getting it?  Vs me say waking up to it?  If so, is it only worth paying for vessel if I don't sleep or are they usually up much earlier the day before YouTube?

They're various, some are 12 hour exclusives, some are 24, some are 7 days, at least that's how they're being marked on vessel. (Correct me if I am wrong @nicklmg)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're various, some are 12 hour exclusives, some are 24, some are 7 days, at least that's how they're being marked on vessel. (Correct me if I am wrong @nicklmg)

Oh ok thank you for the info.  I just started looking at it.  I don't watch a whole lot other than Linus when I get some downtime at work or I need to rest my eyes from staring at code, so I wasn't sure if it was really for me or not.

Oh ok thank you for the info.  I just started looking at it.  I don't watch a whole lot other than Linus when I get some downtime at work or I need to rest my eyes from starting at code, so I wasn't sure if it was really for me or not.

Here's a screenshot to show you what i mean,

https://gyazo.com/6d7a35a0d018831d459c1eb50c2eea80

Here's a screenshot to show you what i mean,

https://gyazo.com/6d7a35a0d018831d459c1eb50c2eea80

Oh wow there's plenty on there I haven't seen yet. You got this video just recently thought right?  But on there it says 7 days ago.  I might go ahead and signup so I have some more things to pass the time with today.

Oh wow there's plenty on there I haven't seen yet. You got this video just recently thought right?  But on there it says 7 days ago.  I might go ahead and signup so I have some more things to pass the time with today.

it shows you, 6 days ago, 4 days ago, 3 days ago, 2 days ago, 1 day ago, 6 hours.

it shows you, 6 days ago, 4 days ago, 3 days ago, 2 days ago, 1 day ago, 6 hours.

I just bought an account.

I just bought an account.

I got a year of it for free cause I signed up that one month with the promo event going on.

Erm... I think they should get a UPS for the Server Room

Also where the heck are they putting those AP's?

Stay away from the corners, if it's a decent AP, one of them should saturate that whole area if it's central and omnidirectional