Android --> Windows phone 8

Box_Of_Rocks

I know its kinda controversial ...

I have been a heavy android user for 3-4 years but my galaxy s2 died on me and i dont like how phones are getting bigger and bigger ...

So i wanted a uncompromising phone with a screen size of max 4,3 inches ... And i could not find it with android

So i decided to take the plounge and go with the HTC Windows Phone 8x

Are there anything i should be aware of and if you have any tips for me ... They're welcome :D

If you have the HTC go ahead and make a review..

The windows phone is just starting to bloom.

Most users are Android and iOS it would be nice if you share your thoughts after using the device, cheers! :)

If you have the HTC go ahead and make a review..

The windows phone is just starting to bloom.

Most users are Android and iOS it would be nice if you share your thoughts after using the device, cheers! :)

I get it on monday or tuesday ... :) ill do some notes of my thoughts :) and post em :D

I'd suggest reading some of the feedback on the forums for Linus' iSwitched videos. If you have any questions about anything related to Windows Phone, just post it on this forum and I'll try to have a look at it. Also, there seem to be some other Windows Phone fans on here that should be able to help you just as well.

I'd suggest reading some of the feedback on the forums for Linus' iSwitched videos. If you have any questions about anything related to Windows Phone, just post it on this forum and I'll try to have a look at it. Also, there seem to be some other Windows Phone fans on here that should be able to help you just as well.
Thank you very much :)

I'll try to go with it ... it works so far :)

I'm also thinking about taking the jump from Android to WP8.

That Nokia Lumia 920 looks amazing. Decently specced too, but I've been with Android since Cupcake. So dunno how I'll handle the change. subbing to see how you find the experience.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

• 2 weeks later...

ive had it for a few weeks ... and you get used to it ... but its not a intuitive as you could expect ... there still a long way but im glad i made the jump ... because someone has to support the platform for it to grow ... but as it being a new os the starting point is better than what android has to start with but not yet a fully fledget mobile os ...

Not a lot of apps and many of the big ones is still in beta stages ...

And it not remebering where you were on the previous page is really anoying buts its moving foward and i hope windows will push the platform ... :)