Need help with updating drivers for Motherboard and CPU

I just recently built a new computer

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2yyKmG

and I've been having some problems with updating the Motherboard and the CPU

First, since this is my first time doing it I am not familiar with how or what to update for each individual part. The graphics card was easy but when I got to the motherboard I got confused on what to download (I run on windows 10 pro x64) http://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_HERO/HelpDesk_Download/ I'd appreciate if anybody could help me figure out which ones to download and how to install it to the motherboard.

now as for the CPU, I tried the intel driver update utility program and it can't detect my cpu. I'm not sure what's causing this but when I try to look for the driver manually on intel's website I just go back to the motherboard situation and get confused on what to download and install.

need help badly  :mellow:

u dont need to install cpu drivers, the cpu kernels are installed by the os as soon u install windows, without it having that u cant even boot windows

for motherboard u must download chipset drivers, lan drivers , usb drivers , sata controller drivers

they should all be on ur motherboard disc but u can download them from the manufacturer site too :P

(◑‿◐)

I just recently built a new computer

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2yyKmG

and I've been having some problems with updating the Motherboard and the CPU

First, since this is my first time doing it I am not familiar with how or what to update for each individual part. The graphics card was easy but when I got to the motherboard I got confused on what to download (I run on windows 10 pro x64) http://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_HERO/HelpDesk_Download/ I'd appreciate if anybody could help me figure out which ones to download and how to install it to the motherboard.

now as for the CPU, I tried the intel driver update utility program and it can't detect my cpu. I'm not sure what's causing this but when I try to look for the driver manually on intel's website I just go back to the motherboard situation and get confused on what to download and install.

need help badly  :mellow:

Does everything run on the PC?

If so, you shouldn't need motherboard drivers, if you have the disks, use that to install all  the drivers 

Does everything run on the PC?

If so, you shouldn't need motherboard drivers, if you have the disks, use that to install all  the drivers 

u ALWAYS need ur chipset and sata controller drivers even if windows installs default ones

(◑‿◐)

u ALWAYS need ur chipset and sata controller drivers even if windows installs default ones

Im sorry, but I believe your wrong there, I never installed any of my motherboard drivers, The only drivers I installed where my wireless adapter, and GPU, everything works fine.

So you know... 

Im sorry, but I believe your wrong there, I never installed any of my motherboard drivers, The only drivers I installed where my wireless adapter, and GPU, everything works fine.

So you know... 

because it seems to work fine doesnt mean it works optimal, everyone knows that installing ur chipset drivers is the first and most important thing to do first when installin  a new os... sure it will run without... but that doesnt mean its good, those who skip installing their chipset drivers arent beeing smart

(◑‿◐)

because it seems to work fine doesnt mean it works optimal, everyone knows that installing ur chipset drivers is the first and most important thing to do first when installin  a new os... sure it will run without... but that doesnt mean its good, those who skip installing their chipset drivers arent beeing smart

But there isn't a point in installing them, it will only take more space, and in theory doesn't do anything. Most motherboards have an auto driver install in the Bios anyways

But there isn't a point in installing them, it will only take more space, and in theory doesn't do anything. Most motherboards have an auto driver install in the Bios anyways

that is totally wrong, and not properly installing ur chipset can result in loss of performance , compatibility issues with usb and much more

(◑‿◐)