The most quiet gaming laptop of 2015

Hello I'm trying to find the most quiet gaming laptop. I don't care how big it is. I just hate laptops that are loud. I'm trying to spend between $1000 and $1500. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance.

Linus always has good things to say about the G750 series from ASUS although I am not familiar with US pricing.

Linus always has good things to say about the G750 series from ASUS although I am not familiar with US pricing.

I own one and can confirm it's very quiet as far as laptops go.

The problem is that the cheaper you go with notebooks the louder they're going to be, particularly gaming laptops. 

What kinds of things will you be doing with it? 

My Y50 is pretty good.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I have a G550jk and it is very quiet. I'm sure it's successor is too. Whatever that is.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I am not sure... ASUS might be quietest. I know Clevos aren't even slightly a bother unless your room is pin-drop quiet, but I can't directly compare to any of the ASUS models.

But with your budget you may not get a very good one that's quiet. The bigger/thicker/beefier ones are usually the quiet ones.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

The Clevo P650SE is rather quiet, despite its slim form factor and a 970M.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

The new Clevo P650SE and P650SG both have far improved fan noise profiles over the previous generations (the fans rarely run at full speed), but I must still give this crown to the G751 series from Asus. They've clearly put a lot of time and effort in developing a cool and quiet fan system and it shows in reviews.

I've heard good things about the MSI GT72 as well, but I don't know how this would compare to the G751 in real life.

hai

I would say the g751. the thing is almost silent at idle and whisper quiet at load

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX