I wish you all a nice weekend

nanowatt

Any plans for the weekend guys?I will go out with some friends in nature(some forest) and make a bbq, drink some beers and just chill cuz inside is way too hot.Yall have a nice weekend and try to enjoy the weather :*

Incoming #shitpost posts

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

That sounds like a nice way to spend a weekend.

Tomorrow, my wife and I are having some friends over for BBQ, and on Sunday, we are talking our daughter and one of her friends to the zoo.

And you have a good weekend aswell, @nanowatt

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I will be inside on ltt, youtube, and twitch

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

That sounds like a nice way to spend a weekend.

Tomorrow, my wife and I are having some friends over for BBQ, and on Sunday, we are talking our daughter and one of her friends to the zoo.

The zoo....man, i haven't been to one in...years.Hope she will enjoy it.Have fun at that bbq :D 

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I will be inside on ltt, youtube, and twitch

If you have some beers and an AC that will do too :D 

If you have some beers and an AC that will do too :D

I'm 14 so I cant drink

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

On the computer like every other weekend.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

I will be buillding my new PC:http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/cZGr8d - i alredy got some parts :)

But the question is...will it come soon ?:D Looks solid and i would have a few suggestions if you don't mind.Get an ssd from adata(sp900) and maybe another mb.That mb is just good but will not match the color scheme also you could get a redux fan from noctua and replace the stock one for looks :D Anyway, enjoy the new pc

Drink play rts games.

Camping does sound fun though. Im jealous.

Man if i could live in a cabin in the woods or near a lake or something like alaska, I would be the happiest motherfucker alive.

ps:play dune, that thing is a classic :D

On the computer like every other weekend.

Get out man!The world is big and beautiful:D Just go take a walk, go jogging, go into the woods and just listen the sounds

Cringing through the laptop Pentium power - my weekend

Try linux on it.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Try linux on it.

It's the stuff I run, not the OS that chokes it up. Had issues on elementary OS anyways. It's mostly because Chrome is a CPU hog. I have two extensions and it's rare that I see less than 45% CPU usage on W10.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

But the question is...will it come soon ? :D Looks solid and i would have a few suggestions if you don't mind.Get an ssd from adata(sp900) and maybe another mb.That mb is just good but will not match the color scheme also you could get a redux fan from noctua and replace the stock one for looks :D Anyway, enjoy the new pc

I already bough it, and if it's going to be delivered soon enough it's going to be this weekend  :D

But the question is...will it come soon ? :D Looks solid and i would have a few suggestions if you don't mind.Get an ssd from adata(sp900) and maybe another mb.That mb is just good but will not match the color scheme also you could get a redux fan from noctua and replace the stock one for looks :D Anyway, enjoy the new pc

and btw, I will have a closed case, so I won't be able to see inside  ;)