The Note 5 may have a bigger battery than 3000mAh

Rekx
A contest from Samsung Philippines lists the rumored smartphone by name, removing any possible doubt that the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is on its way.

The Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Galaxy Note 5 also popped up on a Middle Eastern retailer’s website this week, revealing a full list of specs for both devices. It looks like the new Edge will offer a 5.7-inch Quad HD display, a 3000mAh battery, an Exynos 7420 processor, a 16-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter, 4GB of RAM and at least 32GB of storage. The Note 5 seems to offer the same hardware, but with a bigger battery.

CLSQ1NcWwAAQmok.png

Hopefully the ealier reports this week was for the Edge and not Note 5. I would hate if the Note 5 only had a 3000mAh battery.

News Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/08/07/galaxy-s6-edge-plus-specs-and-name-seemingly-confirmed/

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I wonde when Samsung is starting to roll out supercharging stations like Tesla.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I thing the 6 Edge Plus is going to be a tablet because no way they are going to put 3000mAh on a phone are they?Crazy Bastards

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Charging stations should be set up like coffee shops. Everywhere at once.

I also think offering charging stations in coffee shops along with gigabit wifi is a terrific idea. With a power meter ofc to measure the amount of power used to charge your phone.

Starbucks should get on that train right now...

I thing the 6 Edge Plus is going to be a tablet because no way they are going to put 3000mAh on a phone are they?Crazy Bastards

3000mAh is pretty normal.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Well Asus did it with the Zenfone Max: a 5000mAh battery in a phone 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Well Asus did it with the Zenfone Max: a 5000mAh battery in a phone 

With my Note 3 i with my normal use, will die out within 7 hours. So i really hope the Note 5 will have a bigger battery. Or else i won't go with Note this time.

Well I'd certainly hope so considering android 5 eats battery like there's no tomorrow...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah I'm more interested in the Zen max: it has a more power efficient snap dragon 410 chip and lower resolution screen paired with a massive 5000mah battery, that could end up the new battery champion

-------

Current Rig

-------

With my Note 3 i with my normal use, will die out within 7 hours. So i really hope the Note 5 will have a bigger battery. Or else i won't go with Note this time.

my note 4 can easily last an entire day with 60% battery left 

my note 4 can easily last an entire day with 60% battery left 

I use 4g a lot when im at school. That's mostly why i need a bigger battery. I know my usage is pretty above normal, which is why i went with the Note 3. 

I use 4g a lot when im at school. That's mostly why i need a bigger battery. I know my usage is pretty above normal, which is why i went with the Note 3. 

i watch youtube during lunch and in the morning on the school wifi though. and i have cyanogenmod 12 instead of touchwiz

i watch youtube during lunch and in the morning on the school wifi though. and i have cyanogenmod 12 instead of touchwiz

We have wifi too(ubiquiti routers). Which i have turned on all the time on my Note 3, mostly for emails. Sadly they dont cover our cafeteria :/ So when i need to show my friends some random video, i turn on my 4g.

With the crappy performance (4.4 and 5) of the Note 4, and the complete lack of root support from Samsung, I'll probably be done with them after my contract is over.

With the crappy performance (4.4 and 5) of the Note 4, and the complete lack of root support from Samsung, I'll probably be done with them after my contract is over.

Mine roots pretty easy.  Though i have the Note 3

Well I'd certainly hope so considering android 5 eats battery like there's no tomorrow...

Had the same issue with my Nvidia Shield. Which is also why i returned it.

and here my s4 has a 5400mah battery and still can chew threw it in a day. 

Doens't the S4 have a 2600mAh battery? Or are you using a third party battery?

All i want is removable battery and a SD card slot.......if it has that then i'll consider that over a Note 4.

Have to upgrade from a Note 3 to something else......

All i want is removable battery and a SD card slot.......if it has that then i'll consider that over a Note 4.

Have to upgrade from a Note 3 to something else......

Same here. Removable battery is something i would like but not a deal breaker. The most important "feature" is a big battery. Anything smaller than my Note 3 and ill be looking for another phone. 

I think some of the old rumors about it having a 3000mAh was the Edge Plus and not Note 5

I wish then NOte 5 would get a bigger damn screen....

5.7+ is what i aim for.

Doens't the S4 have a 2600mAh battery? Or are you using a third party battery?

third party, basically twice as thick. I love it, makes the phone easier to hold IHMO

third party, basically twice as thick. I love it, makes the phone easier to hold IHMO

You got a picture of it?