The Note 5 may have a bigger battery than 3000mAh

Rekx

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-S4-Extended-Battery-Stalion%C2%AE/dp/B00LH03OU0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1438983944&sr=8-2&keywords=galaxy+s4+extended+battery+stalion

this is the one i have. they have bigger capacity but figured this is the biggest size without going bigger then what i could use a day

Lol awesome :D

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I thing the 6 Edge Plus is going to be a tablet because no way they are going to put 3000mAh on a phone are they?Crazy Bastards

3000 mah is pretty normal

LG G4 has 3000 mah

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I said it when i reviewed the Galaxy S6, Samsung better not mess up the Note 5, by copying the design cues from it.

if there is no MicroSD slot and removable battery, i will be skipping the note 5, which will be the first time not getting a Note series phone.

Nobody gives a shit about the design of a phone when it's that big, but still Samsung did a great job with the Note 4's design, and more importantly kept the features intact. If they think removing two important features for a better design is the way to go, then they will lose at least one customer.

MFW I stil use a Samsung S3 and it's doing everything just fine.

obama-not-bad.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I thing the 6 Edge Plus is going to be a tablet because no way they are going to put 3000mAh on a phone are they?Crazy Bastards

My Sony Z2 has a 3200 mAh battery, the new Z3 and Z3+ also have 3000 mAh, is fairly common in high end phones.   Tablets have batteries of much higher capacity, Samsung's Tab 4 10.1" have a 6800 mAh battery.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Every Note since the Note 2 has had a "larger than 3000MAh" battery. This isn't news at all.

Please do Samsung, bigger batteries are a good thing.

Every Note since the Note 2 has had a "larger than 3000MAh" battery. This isn't news at all.

Well it's news because the rumors has been saying 3000mAh. 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Please do Samsung, bigger batteries are a good thing.

Yeah 3500+ would be awesome.

I said it when i reviewed the Galaxy S6, Samsung better not mess up the Note 5, by copying the design cues from it.

if there is no MicroSD slot and removable battery, i will be skipping the note 5, which will be the first time not getting a Note series phone.

Nobody gives a shit about the design of a phone when it's that big, but still Samsung did a great job with the Note 4's design, and more importantly kept the features intact. If they think removing two important features for a better design is the way to go, then they will lose at least one customer.

Indeed. I like quality materials, but removing what people like about the phone can be a dumb move. For me no Micro SD and removable battery are not deal breakers. Give me awesome specs, oled screen and a big battery and i'm happy

If you choose design over functionality or feature set, you loose. Samsung made that mistake with the Galaxy S6. If we had 128GB internal storage as standard without insane price tags, then sure, remove the MicroSD slot if you want. However, if you release a 32GB device, with 20-30% taken up by the OS, your kind sticking the middle finger up.

Samsung's flagships are coming with 1440p displays, 16MP cameras with 4K recording. The file sizes are getting bigger, not smaller. Sure we have online storage, streaming, and most people with devices like this will have WiFI and data connections most of the time, it's not enough to warrant the removal of an already established feature. The Gear VR also requires a decent amount of storage. Sure Samsung even include a MIcroSD with it so you have access to demo content, at least they did with the Note 4.

Local storage is still more important, and removing the MIcroSD for no real reason is a big mistake, especially with device like the Note. I've never had a use for the removalbe battery, as  I have never replaced mine, but again, this feature is insanely important for those that travel a lot, and again their removing it for no reason, as the Note phone is too big for people to care if it's got a slimmer design or more appealing edges. Sure it's rare to see a phone not in a cover nowadays anyway.

I'm truly baffled why Samsung would think this is a good idea.