Looking for a good cheap speakers

So I've been looking around for a cheap speakers for my PC. I would be mainly using it for games, music (maybe games and music at the same time), some movies, and I wanna try this when I do video calls.

I have a Takstar Hi2050 ( when i don't want to disturb anyone in the neighborhood, I have that. I am also be getting a Modmic 4.0 (http://www.modmic.com/collections/frontpage/products/modmic-muteless), since that seems to be the one that suits me the most (VOIP, Skype, etc.). I am also thinking of getting a DAC ("thinking", because I still don't know if it's worth it) (http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Performance-Headphone-Integrated-Microphone/dp/B00EZT7RE4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438941500&sr=8-1&keywords=omni+surround). So if there are speakers that are compatible for that particular DAC (or if there are any others that are on the same price but better), would be a great plus. I have a budget of $150 (USA) for the Speakers, Modmic 4.0, and possibly the DAC.

So far I saw this 2.1 Speakers, idk if I can use them with the DAC but they have a sub-woofer, so that's a plus.

2.0 Speakers (still don't know if DAC compatible)

I am new to this DAC thing reason why idk about the compatibility (ik you need one 3.5mm cord on each speakers (left, right, sub) but the one i have a link on only got on and most of them connect to the sub-woofers.

Thanks 

Well I have that A250 speakers and its pretty good given its very low price that I paid for.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Well I have that A250 speakers and its pretty good given its very low price that I paid for.

that's the one i currently have on my cart. thanks.

For that price you could find used parts on craigslist and make a 2.1 or 5.1 system that will blow a boxed set out of the water.

Just find speaker's, subwoofer, and receiver.

Ask me if you have more questions

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."