just bought a pc and the guy that sold it to me gave me witcher 3 for free and its not a steam version? is it free?

saiftech

the guy that build my pc gave me witcher 3 for free he says but says ts not for steam or any gaming software programs its just the game? if thats the case then how the hell is that for free?

he tolled me it was not pirated? but dont know weather its true or not?

he also gave me battlefield hardline orgion CD game for free?

but didnt give me a CD version of witcher 3 he just installed it?

DRM free game from GOG?

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Why do you even care? IF it's stolen and you don't know you cannot be persecuted.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

What exactly did he give you? A disc, anything?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

GOG Galaxy version instead? 

- Fractal Design Define S - I5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz - GALAX GTX 980 SOC - Gigabyte Z97x-gaming 5 - Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 1600Mhz DDR3 - Thermalright True Spirit 120M - Seasonic G 650W

What exactly did he give you? A disc, anything?

I gues he installed it. Might be wrong though.

but didnt give me a CD version of witcher 3 he just installed it?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

technically he just give you temporary access to play that games

if you didn't have his account, once you delete those games, then it's gone.

He may downloaded it from gog, they sell games without DRM, so it'll be like games you pirate.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

If he installed it, the Game dont belong to you and as soon you delete it, its gone. Kind of pirating.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Yeah, most likely GOG version. If you don't have isntaller, you will lose the game if you delete/uninstall it or format.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv