Insect inside my screen

ineedhelppleasehelp

This isn't the most tech question of all time but i recently got myself an benq benq xl2411z screen. After three days of having it in use i notice an insect. When i try to get it away i realize its inside the screen like behind the backlight and infront of the screen. Should i just deal wtih it or like can i do something. Any suggestions

Sorry for bad english and hope i can get an answer from this

send it back. 

or take the panel appart and clean it. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

This isn't the most tech question of all time but i recently got myself an benq benq xl2411z screen. After three days of having it in use i notice an insect. When i try to get it away i realize its inside the screen like behind the backlight and infront of the screen. Should i just deal wtih it or like can i do something. Any suggestions

Sorry for bad english and hope i can get an answer from this

and follow your thread.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

1. PICS, i want to see it, id be cool

2. either send it back or take it apart.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

You could find a teardown video or walkthrough and get the bug out if you feel up to it, but not sure how the bug got in there in the first place

i have  had the same thing but most of the time they just dissapear by themselves, as long as they dont die right in the middle of your screen u should be fine

No one Dies a Virgin, Life fucks us all - Kurt Cobain

Wouldn't tearing it down void warranty?

I suggest you take it back where you bought from

You could find a teardown video or walkthrough and get the bug out if you feel up to it, but not sure how the bug got in there in the first place

yeah ifix it has tear downs.

Step 1: Carefully open the monitor

Step 2: Pour gasoline all over that shit and light it on fire

Step 3: Run away

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

You need to run a debug utility.

LOL.. TO REMOVE AN INSECT? LMAO.. YEAH LEMME DO THAT REAL QUICK..

Funny... 

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I had this problem on my laptop, I got a quote to repair the screen out of warranty... yeah didn't bother.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black