BitFenix is expanding thier Product range with very exciting new stuff...

Mmmm, sleeved cable, semi modular and beautiful.

Now we need the reviews to see if it's any good :)

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

rebrand company is FSB

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

• 1 month later...

It looks amazing, I'll wait buying my new Power supply until i know what's the price and reviews of these.

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

Those sleeved cables awww.....sommmmeeeee

Hmm if they are a good price i might just buy one of these instead of buying a silverstone power supply and sleeving the cables with mdpc.

It looks amazing, I'll wait buying my new Power supply until i know what's the price and reviews of these.

lol nice necro

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Includes Alchemy sleeved cables by default?

SOLD!!!!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

I want to know who is making this power supply. hopefully it's A. seasonic B. superflower C. a newer FSP design

edit- looking at the plugs on the power supply i'm leaning towards seasonic.

If this is made by seasonic, why would I buy a psu from bitfenix, why not buy from seasonic directly, when they'd save their higher quality parts for themselves.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is made by seasonic, why would I buy a psu from bitfenix, why not buy from seasonic directly, when they'd save their higher quality parts for themselves.

Bitfenix has amazing sleeving and usually seasonic rebrands are cheaper then seasonic themselves even if it's not as high quality the platform is still great.

Bitfenix has amazing sleeving and usually seasonic rebrands are cheaper then seasonic themselves even if it's not as high quality the platform is still great.

Hmm, strange, I've found seasonic's best psu to be much cheaper then their equivalent. A 860W PSU Platinum for 140$ (Modular)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, strange, I've found seasonic's best psu to be much cheaper then their equivalent. A 860W PSU Platinum for 140$ (Modular)

Where is this? On pcpartpicker that psu is $200. The power supply is based on the KM3 platform so there are only 3 different series of power supply that I know that use it(coolermaster V-series 700w+, corsair ax 760w-860w, and xfx have a couple that use it)

Where is this? On pcpartpicker that psu is $200. The power supply is based on the KM3 platform so there are only 3 different series of power supply that I know that use it(coolermaster V-series 700w+, corsair ax 760w-860w, and xfx have a couple that use it)

760w* and 144$. When it's on sale it's 120. 

760w* and 144$. When it's on sale it's 120. 

Ok that sounds more like it  :lol:  They do have 80+ gold versions that run around $100 for 750w of that power supply, but that is still a good price for it.

THe COlours and the cables make it look so much nicer :o

Ok that sounds more like it  :lol:  They do have 80+ gold versions that run around $100 for 750w of that power supply, but that is still a good price for it.

Platinum  pays for itself :)

WHY HASN'T A COMPANY DONE THIS YET???

cause companies like corsair are making bank selling them to you as a add in.

• 1 month later...

I realy, REALY want this in my new build but there is still know release date yet and I need my new pc :(

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D