BitFenix is expanding thier Product range with very exciting new stuff...

3RSjX.jpg

Overclockers UK, BitFenix and Bit-tech have shown first Pictures of a new Product from BitFenix. The BitFenix Fury.

The Fury is a Semi-Modular Powersupply from BitFenix which is using thier Premium Quality Bitfenix Alchemy Sleeved cables for it's semi-modular interface. The PSU will be available in 550W,650W and 750W configurations (80+ Gold ofc), and can be ordered with COLOURED Alchemy Cables for a small extra fee.

The Fury seems to be released/revealed around October.

3RSpH.jpg

Stay tuned for this exciting new Product from the house of BitFenix, hopefully it's quality is just as outstanding as thier Cases and other stuff :)

Greetz

Dr3nz4r

Source

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I'm so glad that they have sleeved all of their cables, this could cause them to sell many more units.

I love it when Psu companies sleeve their cables and since they already sell sleeve cable extension I expect the sleeve would be quality

They make good quality cables, now lets hope they make good quality PSU's aswell. If they do, they could become a even more successful company. 

I also would like to menton, that its a FULLY- MODULAR PSU, they claim itsel a semi one but to be honest: who DONT need a 24PIN? no one... so they shouldnt claim thier selfes semi-modular.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I really hope these turn out to be good quality PSUs. I really like Bitfenix and I'd love to see them continue to do well, these could be a real hit with many enthusiasts.

this might have to go in my prodigy.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I want to know who is making this power supply. hopefully it's A. seasonic B. superflower C. a newer FSP design

edit- looking at the plugs on the power supply i'm leaning towards seasonic.

I really hope these turn out to be good quality PSUs. I really like Bitfenix and I'd love to see them continue to do well, these could be a real hit with many enthusiasts.

They are high quality. Thier OEM is the same as Be Quiet's PSU's.. it's FSP with thier newest PSU design which was partially used in the Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 series

EDIT: Fixed source link not showing properly

I want to know who is making this power supply. hopefully it's A. seasonic B. superflower C. a newer FSP design

I am too but I don't think BitFenix would go down the seasonic route.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

That is pretty damn sweet, we'll have to see if the actual power supply is any good though.

i d buy one 850 watts psu (if they existed) of these to replace my 7 years old h1000 which i have less trust in with every year... also the lack of sleeving on the corsair is also a plus for bitfenix.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

This seems like a pretty nice power supply. Lets see if their power supplies are good and be able to deliver reliable power.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

NVM new power supply is this!!

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

WHY HASN'T A COMPANY DONE THIS YET???

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

if this power supply is any good i might pick it up,individually sleeved cable kits for the AX860i are ridiculous

if this power supply is any good i might pick it up,individually sleeved cable kits for the AX860i are ridiculous

ridiculusly expensive.. those PSU will come in at the 70ish price range, afaik for the 650W one, which is awesome

ridiculusly expensive.. those PSU will come in at the 70ish price range, afaik for the 650W one, which is awesome

yeah thats what I mean by ridiculous. an ax860i is $230 and then its an extra $100 for all the sleeved cables. I'm only partially made of money people, come on

I was thinking about getting a new power supply, these might work! I hope it's not loud.

Just realised the cables are on the right(pun intended) side of the power supply. I love this PSU so much right now.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

If I recall correctly, the "rumored" price is this:

550W

Solid: 59.99

Multicolored: 79.99

650W

Solid: 89.99

Multicolored: 109.99

750W

Solid Sleeved: 129.99

Multicolor: 149.99

But that's just the rumor.

550W

650W

750W

550W

650W

750W

nothing higher not sure 750 is enough for OCed 8120 and 2 9970s when they come out

It's bitFenix, hence the title...

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

It's bitFenix, hence the title...

I mean who is the rebrand company for the power supply for bitfenix. Like Xfx power supplies are rebranded seasonic units, fractal design are rebranded Fsp, Be Quiet! are rebranded Hec, fsp, or seasonic power supplies.

I would maybe possibly purchase one of these. Ive had bad experiences with their NZ suppliers. They dont like to get things here for me...But I suppose I can just buy stuff from NCIX...and pay triple... :/