Cheapest AiO for Kraken G10?

Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

If anyone uses it, if it is sufficient, and such :)

There isn't a compatible AIO listed on NZXT's website that isn't already more than enough for any current gpu. 

Hey, folks

After debating with @Tim Drake and @Faceman I have come to a decision, that I will be putting my reference EVGA 980Ti Superclocked "under water" :)

The "grocery list" is as follows:

Kraken G10 - 30€

Noctua NF-B9 Redux 1600RPM PWM - 10€

Copper shim 20x20x1,5mm - 2€

Gelid PWM to VGA fan adapter, so I can plug the fan directly to the GPU - 5€

I will not be getting any small heatsinks or thermal pads, because I will be keeping the mid-plate on the GPU, thus providing sufficient cooling on them.

But for the AiO part, I have come to a crossroads, more specifically, I have one in mind, that I would like your opinion on it.

I was going to get the Kraken X31, which costs 77€ here, but after searching some threads here I found that the THERMALTAKE WATER 3.0 PERFORMER C would be a pretty good choice, no? It costs 52€, so I will save a good 25€ by going with Thermaltake AiO. I searched for the Corsair H55, but that costs 67€+ here :( And no one in this entire country is selling a used AiO, if that is what you wanted to suggest...

So, what are your opinions on the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C ??? Discuss...

I'm using an h55 on a 970 and max out at 45c @1610 and 1.26v

but I want opinions on the Thermaltake AiO... as I said in the OP, the H55 is more expensive, even if by a bit, I want to shrink my expenses as much as possible

but I want opinions on the Thermaltake AiO... as I said in the OP, the H55 is more expensive, even if by a bit, I want to shrink my expenses as much as possible

What store are you looking at

What store are you looking at

Local, here in Slovakia, Europe... don't want any Amazon, Scan.co.uk or such as the shipping would be twice the price of the AiO :(

What kind of opinion are you looking for? Just get the cheapest compatible AIO you can find.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What kind of opinion are you looking for? Just get the cheapest compatible AIO you can find.

Yeah, pretty much. Although i would check if it has widespread problems with fans/pumps/leaks from reviews

There isn't a compatible AIO listed on NZXT's website that isn't already more than enough for any current gpu. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Any 120/140 aio is more than enough

i used that one on my friends mini itx build, it works great and is hakintosh compatible! (that probably doesn't matter tho) kept temps around 70 at load overclocked to the max i could do in afterburner

Thanks, all I needed to know :)

i used that one on my friends mini itx build, it works great and is hakintosh compatible! (that probably doesn't matter tho) kept temps around 70 at load overclocked to the max i could do in afterburner