[Request] Recommend me a good PSU

lamdnhan

Howdy,

I'm using CX 600 for my ITX build. Gonna hand it to my brother soon. So I'm looking for a new psu

Requirement:

- ATX

- Max length/depth 160mm

- 600W or better

- Fully Modular

- Gold rated

So far the Corsair RM650 and Bitfenix Fury 650w look good. However, I think the corsair is overpriced ($140??) and bitfenix is nowhere to be found.

Look up EVGA / Seasonic.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Howdy,

I'm using CX 600 for my ITX build. Gonna hand it to my brother soon. So I'm looking for a new psu

Requirement:

- ATX

- Max length/depth 160mm

- 600W or better

- Fully Modular

- Gold rated

So far the Corsair RM650 and Bitfenix Fury 650w look good. However, I think the corsair is overpriced ($140??) and bitfenix is nowhere to be found.

EVGA 550W GS. Unless SLIing you don't need more than that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

EVGA 550W GS. Unless SLIing you don't need more than that.

980 Ti requires minimum 600w psu?

980 Ti requires minimum 600w psu?

That's just a suggestion from Nvidia. It will never actually get to that wattage even on an FX 9590. They do that to prevent you from buying a shitty generic 250W PSU.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'm using a EVGA G2 650W and it's nice. Haves a fanless mode and nice black sleeved cables. Even comes with a pouch to store your unused cables

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm using a EVGA G2 650W and it's nice. Haves a fanless mode and nice black sleeved cables. Even comes with a pouch to store your unused cables

Here's a tier list:

Anything above 80+ silver from SeaSonic

Anything above 80+ bronze from SuperFlower

The AXi/HXi/RMi lineups from Corsair

They're all above 160mm.

I need something small so I can fit in my ITX case.

They're all above 160mm.

I need something small so I can fit in my ITX case.

Silverstone strider s or strider gold in your wattage are 140mm-150mm

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."