Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset

Gut431

Anyone have the Kraken 7.1? What has your experience been with it?

WHY

WHY

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

IT HURTS

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Check the audio subforum dawg. We peripherals people don't know this stuffs :P

In all seriousness you should use a webcam's mic and a pair of open headphones.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

it hurts your ears?

It's well known on this forum (partly thanks to yours truly) that nearly everything Razer should be avoided with the headsets being the "nearly everything." They sound terrible for the price and aren't built that well.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Razer Kraken= Neon plastic, lights up; It's a kids toy.... not to mention the HORRIBLE sound quality, they are SO uncomfortable, and they are like $50 which is way to much for a product that has the build quality of a McDonalds happy meal toy.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

@ShearMe knows audio. Can't see anybody around lately that knows there stuff so I just recalled the old memory. Maybe he can help ya out.

Just get an Audio Technica M30x and a clip on microphone. cheaper, sounds better,and better built

Just get an Audio Technica M30x and a clip on microphone. cheaper, sounds better,and better built

Yes but get open headphones. It's like real surround sound. Stuff from Superlux is super cheapies.

Yes but get open headphones. It's like real surround sound. Stuff from Superlux is super cheapies.

open ears are also nice. I prefer closed ones though, i get a better overall sound since i can't hear the ambient noise from outside the cups. 

superflux headphones are..ugh. tried them , not that good.