Which Halo was your favorite?

lilwic

Are we even talking about the same game? The BR takes at least 4 shots to the head, each shot containing a 3 shot burst, and the entire burst needs to hit in the head to deal the right amount of damage. Haven't played in a while so can't remember right now for sure if the minimum is 4 bursts or 5, but it certainly isn't 1. The Halo1 pistol can kill in 3 headshots, each shot interval firing faster than a BR burst.

it took one fire blast from a br to the head. It does depend on the move but people head shoted with that all the time.

Going to have to be 3. The multiplayer alone sold it for me, but being a nerd for the fictional universe too I spent many many hours trawling through all the levels for easter eggs etc.
Forging a map with vehicles dropping from the skybox onto the main battleground... Gods that was fun. Oddly can't do it in MCC, crashes it. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

it took one fire blast from a br to the head. It does depend on the move but people head shoted with that all the time.

Are you talking about SWAT?

Because the BR needs atleast 4 bursts to kill someone (3 to the body to weaken the shields and 1 to the head to finish the enemy).

As the user above has already said, the pistol kills in 3 perfekt shots, each of which are in a smaller interval than a BR burst.

When Halo 2 released there was a huge uproar about the increased killtimes, luckily there was RRX and RRXYYRRX which helped the game a lot ;)

Halo 1 also had static weapon timers and a difficult spawning system

144Hz goodness

Are you talking about SWAT?

Because the BR needs atleast 4 bursts to kill someone (3 to the body to weaken the shields and 1 to the head to finish the enemy).

As the user above has already said, the pistol kills in 3 perfekt shots, each of which are in a smaller interval than a BR burst.

When Halo 2 released there was a huge uproar about the increased killtimes, luckily there was RRX and RRXYYRRX which helped the game a lot ;)

Halo 1 also had static weapon timers and a difficult spawning system

RRXYYRRX, that's pro lol.  I was heavy into BXB and BXR, but not that.  I kinda just gave up on Halo2 though, and just played ranked team snipers all day, since there wasn't anything to complain about when playing that, cept all the modders when you're trying to get past level 34.

Seems I'm the only one who liked Halo 4 the most...

Sprinting ftw.

Someone please show him the door.

/s

144Hz goodness

Seems I'm the only one who liked Halo 4 the most...

Sprinting ftw.

Yes but halo 4 seemed to bring alot of noobs to the game and people who didn't know how to play, so i personally didnt find it nearly as fu as Halo wars or Halo Reach. However it still was a fun game.

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 | Motherboard MSI B550 | RAM 32 GB Corsair Vengance Pro | GPU EVGA GTX 980ti | Case Corsair 4000X | Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD,  Team GX2 1TB SSD | PSU Sentey 850w 80+ Bronze | Cooling AMD Wraith RGB | PCPartPicker URL https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RN7kGc |

I've been playing Reach with my friends in split screen, good times.

I've also spent lots of time in Halo 1 and 2, Halo 3 was ok, 4 was "meh".

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Whatever Halo pc game it was I played.  Heck I might have only played the demo for it.  MS needs to bring Halo back to pc right NOW!

halo wars and halo reach

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~▲▲▲▲~~CanyonCoolMan~~▲▲▲▲~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Halo Wars. I wish the second one would come out. So sad. I loved that game.

Lucky You 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~▲▲▲▲~~CanyonCoolMan~~▲▲▲▲~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ooh, this is a tough one.

I grew up with Halo, and I'd have to say between Halo 3 and Reach. Both have great things about them, and I think that reach was kinda the height of Halo, before it started getting worse. The new halo games aren't nearly as good.

Multiplayer wise, Reach. Story wise, well, I haven't even played a Halo campaign yet. Should I start from CE?

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Halo Reach had one the best campaigns I've ever played

Combat Evolved ftw. Blood Gulch nostalgia!

I liked Reach and 4 as well, because Halo Lore is awesome.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I go back and forth between Halo 2 and 3 all the time. Spent a lot of time with both but I think Halo 2 gets my vote.

People still probably play halo2 online eh, or are servers down, can't remember...

• 2 weeks later...

Halo 2 for story and Halo 3 for multiplayer! But Halo 1 is a very close 2nd when it comes to the story! I just prefer the ones with the BR in it!

Definitely ODST. I loved the dark city and the kind of hopeless feeling you got in a city by yourself surrounded with enemies.

EDIT: Also the countless hours I spent playing firefight, even after it was in Reach and Halo 4.

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/