Bertha 2.0 (Modded Prodigy with 520MM of radiator)

I am planning to do something similar with the 280mm, but with a 200mm in the front, any things to look out for?

PS: sigularity computers rules!!!

That looks INSANELY good

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Oh man that looks so cool, I'm looking forward that I can build something like this with my Prodigy M or a Modded Prodigy for mATX. This Case looks really badass and has tons of cooling

I am planning to do something similar with the 280mm, but with a 200mm in the front, any things to look out for?

PS: sigularity computers rules!!!

Sorry about the late response, moving has cut me off from the internets :( really the key thing is having some extra hands and making sure all your components will fit before ordering. You shouldn't have as much trouble since your putting a 200mm in the front but once you get in there, there isn't much room so having help inside and out of the case is awesome. Otherwise, just typical stuff. Leak test well because, believe it or not, fittings are also a pain in the ass in here! Still, if you're getting good static pressure fans I really recommend these radiators due to how compact they are (I've seen some that are 2x as thick *cough* EK *coughcough*). Finally, try and arrange it so that the front is intake and the top is exhaust, that way convection can keep everything flowing nicely. By now I'm probably rambling so if you have anything else that needs answering feel free to contact me!

Sorry about the late response, moving has cut me off from the internets :( really the key thing is having some extra hands and making sure all your components will fit before ordering. You shouldn't have as much trouble since your putting a 200mm in the front but once you get in there, there isn't much room so having help inside and out of the case is awesome. Otherwise, just typical stuff. Leak test well because, believe it or not, fittings are also a pain in the ass in here! Still, if you're getting good static pressure fans I really recommend these radiators due to how compact they are (I've seen some that are 2x as thick *cough* EK *coughcough*). Finally, try and arrange it so that the front is intake and the top is exhaust, that way convection can keep everything flowing nicely. By now I'm probably rambling so if you have anything else that needs answering feel free to contact me!

Thanks!

I am afraid of negativ air pressure because I will use a air penetrator 180mm in the front (intake) vs 2 x 140mm noctua (if the black ones come soon;) in the top.

the rads will be phobya 200mm extreme 2.0 and phobya g-changer 280mm 2.0 if I get room for the 55mm thick one;)

The plan is to have as much cooling as possible in the world in this case:)))

Thanks!

I am afraid of negativ air pressure because I will use a air penetrator 180mm in the front (intake) vs 2 x 140mm noctua (if the black ones come soon;) in the top.

the rads will be phobya 200mm extreme 2.0 and phobya g-changer 280mm 2.0 if I get room for the 55mm thick one;)

The plan is to have as much cooling as possible in the world in this case:)))

Sounds great :D I've never feared positive or negative air pressure just because I like to keep my computer tidy with a can of compressed air anyways :P A word of warning: While most people watercool for quiet performance, when you get something this compact and awesome, it can be a bit more noisy (but still in no way loud) than your typical watercooled system.

Sounds great :D I've never feared positive or negative air pressure just because I like to keep my computer tidy with a can of compressed air anyways :P A word of warning: While most people watercool for quiet performance, when you get something this compact and awesome, it can be a bit more noisy (but still in no way loud) than your typical watercooled system.

Hoping to get this done soon (lots of cable/sleeving work going on at the moment). In addition to a mineral oil computer in the works :D

Thanks for the tips!

• 2 weeks later...

The people down at prodigy need to adopt your modded case as a case design you can buy cause yours looks much better than anything they have made lol

I love this prodigy build! Great job!

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

• 2 weeks later...

Must have been a tight working space! Looks great, awesome components. What do u have your 4770k clocked at?

Must have been a tight working space! Looks great, awesome components. What do u have your 4770k clocked at?

Thanks! I think I was quite lucky. Almost stable at 5GHz but I've tuned it down to 4.8 to keep it safe. That thing definitely isn't getting hot any time soon  :D

damn that looks awesome :o

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Awesome. It look amazing. Probably better cable management than me :P

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

That's such a good prodigy build (if not the best) i have seen man!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb