[GT-I9515] Custom rom/recovery?

Hey there,

since i couldn't find anything about this subject i thought it would be good to ask it here.

So, are there any custom roms and or recoveries out there for the Samsung Galaxy s4 Value Edition gt-i9515? Or will the roms for the regular s4 also work just fine?

Thanks in advance <3

The 9515 is also known as the 9505, the 9515 is internally equal to the 9505 so in theory the custom roms of the 9505 should work

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9505_galaxy_s4-5371.php

Under the picture you can see it's also known as the 9515

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

The 9515 is also known as the 9505, the 9515 is internally equal to the 9505 so in theory the custom roms of the 9505 should work

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9505_galaxy_s4-5371.php

Under the picture you can see it's also known as the 9515

Ikr, i already rooted it using cf auto root for the s4 but i'm still curious since i can't find anything useful about this on the internet. btw, i rooted my phone using a tutorial made by someone on the forums who took the risk to root his 9515 with the file made for the 9505, and it worked. also for me

Well you know what 9505 stuff works on the 9515, why don't you just give it a try then?

I mean you always have odin if you screw it up, or a custom recovery if you already have that.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon