Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Most Epic Build, Modding Water Cooling Extremeness

Just making an update to the build I have changed most of it so I am going to go through and change the parts list and talk about all the changes being made. 

The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv needed alot of mods and after completing them i was not happy with the quality of them so i was going to start again on them when I decided to go with a CaseLabs case because it would need far less mods. I was looking at the CaseLabs SM5 (I had spoken with CaseLabs and they had one that i could buy because they don't sell them anymore) The other case i was looking at was the CaseLabs X2M a mini itx case.

After bench marking my two gtx 980 ti's I decided to go with just one because one is more than enough for what I'm doing.

In short I have decided to go with the Case Labs X2M with one gtx 980ti and the asus impact viii.

I am stoping this build log and starting a new one because there where to many changing to what I was doing.

• 5 months later...

Yes I have started a new build log for this build as I am no longer doing the case mods, However if you like gold plating and high end water cooling please follow my new build log!