TechTimes: Bear besieges bakery, but blatantly brushes off bitter rhubarb

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/69941/20150718/bear-eats-all-pies-in-colorado-bakery-except-strawberry-rhubarb-heres-the-reason-why.htm

Mikaela Lehnert, daughter of the owner of the Colorado Cherry Company, said that the animal somehow found its way into the establishment through a window. She said the bear climbed on top of their oven and helped itself to their pastry products and baking supplies.

The bear basicly eats everything in sight on site, EXCEPT the rhubarb pie.

see more below.

During its late-night meal run, the wild bear was reported to have consumed most of the pies in the Colorado Cherry Company, except for the strawberry rhubarb. This could be because of a natural toxin contained in rhubarb known as oxalate.

Oxalate is found in all of the parts of the rhubarb, especially in the plant's green leaves. Some studies also point to another compound present in the leaves called anthraquinone glycosides that could also cause harmful side effects to people.

The exact cause of poisoning due to rhubarb ingestion is yet to be identified but it is believed that the combination of both oxalate and anthraquinone glycosides could be the most likely cause.

A bear discovered what scientists could not! Rhubarb is bad for you.

Thank you and tune in again for more Tech news from TechTimes!

#NotAShitPostBecauseISaidSo,AlsoIt'sATechSite

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

He took pies to go with him?

Smart bear or just smart advertisment? /puts duble sided tin foil hat on

Rhubarb has always been know to be poison if you eat the leaves or let them mature to much. 

And this if not news because 

#NotAShitPostBecauseISaidSo,AlsoIt'sATechSite

Oh fuck off.. i ate tons of rhubarb as a kid.

Everything is bad for you if it is even remotely fun.

Mostly pissed because i was expecting a good bear story

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This bear was last seen in Jellystone National Park, wearing a hat and tie, and stealing picnic baskets. Picture of the bear as follows:

Yogi_Bear_Yogi_Bear.png

This bear speaks in rhyme, and refers to himself as Yogi Bear.

While this is rather interesting its not tech news.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

While this is rather interesting its not tech news.

but it's from techTimes, a reputable tech source!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

but it's from techTimes, a reputable tech source!

hey ive got a lot of flak for being even slightly off topic, its only fair/

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

0wbFdAh.gif

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

hey ive got a lot of flak for being even slightly off topic, its only fair/

I have seen you get violently crapped on for being very slightly off topic :P

I have seen you get violently crapped on for being very slightly off topic :P

its what you do with that crap that matters-brownninja97 2015

Listen if you care.