Apple Music vs Spotify

Glenboro
Go to solution Solved by Glenboro,

Ok, guys I'm going with the majority. But since I have my free 3 months trial with Apple music, I'm going to stick with it for bit. Thanks for opinions everyone :)

I wasn't sure if it worth to get $10 for apple music or Spotify. I just like to hear personal opinion from everyone.

I have only used spotify and i love it, helps me discover so much new music and quality is great too. tho again i never used apple msuic

Spotify is a lot better because of the support on every platform.

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

Apple has a 3 month trial right now, get that then decide. I already cancelled my Spotify subscription, Apple Music works for me go try it out then decide which one you like better. 

I use Spotify constantly. Only time my room is silent is when I go to bed, I always have spotify playing or watching Youtube content. Definitely worth the money, also great for in car use

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Spotify all day every day. You get cross platform compatibility and plus the music sounds better

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ok, guys I'm going with the majority. But since I have my free 3 months trial with Apple music, I'm going to stick with it for bit. Thanks for opinions everyone :)

Spotify is a lot better because of the support on every platform.

Apple Music supports every platform...

-snip-

The family plan of Apple music is unmatched. For $15/month, you can have up to 6 people have unlimited access. So if you have a big family, this might be a terrific deal.

I vote youtube - always free - and you can use an adblock plugin!

Spotify or Google Music atm IMO, I would love to try Apple Music as I tend to try all music streaming services, but not being able to use it on Android (for now) is a no go for me.