does a VoiP with these features exist ?

qwertywarrior

secure (end-to-end encrypted preferably ztrp ), serverless and open source VoiP  

ive been looking everywhere and i found Mumble  

other than that nothing else exists which i found very strange

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Mumble is the best VoiP there is IMO

it seems you are absolutely right

as far as i know its the only one out there that supports these features

too bad i cant have a chat with a friend if i dont have a server running on my pc

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yeah I also vote for ts3 but that like Looney said is not severless. It's my go to voip program.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Check out Jitsi. It's probably the closest to what you are looking for, but it is a bit tricky to set up

a have the best 4 different VoiPs in my tabs Sipdroid CsipSimple Linphone and Jitsi

they all look great and im reading about the as me speak

What are you selling hard drugs or hiring assassins?  :huh:

its to see when some who values privacy gets accused of selling drugs etc

its to see when some who values privacy gets accused of selling drugs etc

There's a difference between valuing privacy and being obsessed with it. I can assure you that if you're not doing anything illegal, no one is gonna be remotely interested in hearing what you have to say over VOIP.

There's a difference between valuing privacy and being obsessed with it. I can assure you that if you're not doing anything illegal, no one is gonna be remotely interested in hearing what you have to say over VOIP.

so wait

any one who uses any type of encryption is obsessed ?

so wait

any one who uses any type of encryption is obsessed ?

Nope, but someone who tries to have everything encrypted is. Note the use of "every" instead of "any".

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Nope, but someone who tries to have everything encrypted is. Note the use of "every" instead of "any".

well i dont have "every"thing encrypted