I have €50 to spare but a lot of options [POLL]

WereCat

Hi, I wasnt sure into which section to post this so mods move this if its in wrong place and sorry for trouble :)

So anyway, I recently bought PC for €150 and yesterday I sold it for €200 so I have €50 for upgrades on my main machine. Nothing is really priority but it is more like WANT factor. Problem is that there is quite a bit of things I would want:

1.) I would like to have modular PSU with black cables. I did not care about PSU looks when I was building PC and I went mostly quality/price/performance so I have got Super Flower Golden Green 550W 80+ Gold which I am really happy with but the cable sleeving is black/gold and the connectors are red on PCI-e and blue on 12V ATX which doesent look very good.

I was thinking that if I could sell my current PSU for at least €50 (no less) I would have €100 for EVGA G2 750W which is also Super Flower unit basicaly but it is modular and looks like it has nice cables.

-----

2.) Currently I have CPU cooler that is be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 and I was thinking if I should sell it (at least for €60 as new one is €80 and also it is in perfect condition) and get water cooler. Problem is that I have Fractal Define R4 and I would like top mounted 240mm WC unit and I have no idea if it will interfere with my MoBo or not which is Z87X-UD4H from Gigabyte.

-----

3.) Since I removed all my HDD cages from my case I have my SSD mounted behind MoBo and my HDD mounted in 5.25" bay with a help of two extention metal pieces which is not really elegant solution. Also the SSD mounting behind MoBo on my Fractal Define R4 is really bad as I have to removo MoBo if I want to remove SSD so I would like to pick the (I dont know how to call it) "adapter" that goes into single 5.25" bay and can fit 1x 3.5" HDD and 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD. I have seen it somewhere but I forgot how it was called and I do believe it falls into the €50 budget.

I plan to buy 500+ GB SSD later on so it would fill the second 2.5" slot.

-----

4.) I have two monitors and currently my main monitor is on the desk and the secondary one sits on top of my case. I would like to get wall mount for my secondary monitor. It does not have to have arm but it would be nice if it had joint so that I can adjust it at least somehow. I have seen some of these and they were around €25.

-----

5.) I currently have membrane keyboard and I was thinking about geting mechanical one. My current one is Genius GX Gaming Pro and if I would be able to sell it at least for €20 (no less) then I would get some keyboard that is backlighted and has Cherry MX Brown switches. However €70 still wouldnt be enough and I would have to put some extra money into it. I am currently happy with my keyboard regarding gaming but it is not really that good for typing.

-----

6.) I never used legit Windows and I was thinking about buying Windows 8.1 Pro from /r/softwareswap which goes for $25 in there. I would then upgrade it to Windows 10 for free. However I dont know if those keys are legit or not but people seem to leave a lot of positive feedback.

If I did this I would be also able to do option 4 or possibly option 3 but I dont know prices for this option.

-----

7.) I have old crappy Zyxel router that runs on 2.4GHz only and there is a LOT of interference with other Wi-Fi networks so it often happens that is just simply disconnects for a while. That is not problem for me as I run cable on my PC but parents when using notebook or tablet are getting annoyed by it. Also I would like to stream games from my PC to TV and with this router it is prety much impossible. No idea what router to go for at €50 budget (possibly slightly more as I can spare extra money but I would like not to if possible).

-----

8.) I have Creative Live! 720p web camera which I use mainly as a microphone and I very rarely use the camera it self. The mic is not bad but it hears everything around me so when I am on Skype with friends they can hear dogs barking outside like if they were in my room. I was thinking about getting AntLion Modmic but if you have better suggestion then throw it at me. Also it can be mic that will have to sit on table.

-----

TL;DR

none :P

Go to the nearest Lidl's and buy 2 months worth of food.

2 months worth of food supply for average person would last me at least 6 months. I was buying food today so I am set ;)

1&5 would be your best bets IMO

1. Gives you room to upgrade in the future 

5. Mechanical keyboards are fucking amazing

I am not really that much worried about the ability to upgrade in future with my current PSU as it can handle any single GPU card that is out there. I am more bothered by the extra really long cables that makes me not want to fidle with my PC and by the fact that it doesent look very well.

Everyone seem to be into mechanical keyboards and thats the reason why I have it as an option but to be honest I cant tell if it is amazing or not as I never even touched any single mechanical key .. ever.

7 or 8  in my opinion

ill go with 8 because screw ur parents ETHERNET MASTER RACE

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I am not really that much worried about the ability to upgrade in future with my current PSU as it can handle any single GPU card that is out there. I am more bothered by the extra really long cables that makes me not want to fidle with my PC and by the fact that it doesent look very well.

Everyone seem to be into mechanical keyboards and thats the reason why I have it as an option but to be honest I cant tell if it is amazing or not as I never even touched any single mechanical key .. ever.

Get a month worth of any drink you like then grab a cheap mech

The keyboard will really help in typing and even gaming 

Get a month worth of any drink you like then grab a cheap mech

The keyboard will really help in typing and even gaming 

where is that gif u have from ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

where is that gif u have from ?

Linus GIfs forum

I've seen others use it too

IKR! 12 ice cream things cost 1,5 euros :D

I will need them soon in this summer :D