Question about a deal

FineVisionz

Yes, it will. It was actually cheaper until today, so it won't be changing for a week or so. You can get a better deal at microcenter, so go there if one is close.

Yes, it will. It was actually cheaper until today, so it won't be changing for a week or so. You can get a better deal at microcenter, so go there if one is close.

I wish there was one in my state!  The closest thing to it is Frys Electronics.  Frys doesn't price check in store prices do they?

It has a promo code that says "15% OFF your order (up to $15) w/ code: PRIMOPROMO (ends 7/15, or while supplies last - superbiiz coupon policy applies)"  That will bring the price down to about $310

I actually work for Frys. The best website I would look up to price match is Pc Part Picker. PC Part Picker will actually look up several pc component websites and list out different prices. Look up the component you want and an associate should be able to price match it (as long as whatever retailer you are trying to price match with doesn't have a mail-in rebate or promo going with the item, then they will not price match).

I actually work for Frys. The best website I would look up to price match is Pc Part Picker. PC Part Picker will actually look up several pc component websites and list out different prices. Look up the component you want and an associate should be able to price match it (as long as whatever retailer you are trying to price match with doesn't have a mail-in rebate or promo going with the item, then they will not price match).

Whats about "In Store Pick Up Only" deals such as this one from microcenter.  https://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80646i74790k

I got mine "Brand new" for 300 CAD :D
It was never opened, and still has whatever warranty that was on it before; I just bought it from a co worker.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Whats about "In Store Pick Up Only" deals such as this one from microcenter.  https://pcpartpicker...-bx80646i74790k

"In Store Pick Up Only" usually means that you could put in an online order and have them pick the items for you so that when you get to the store, all you have to do is pick them up from the Will Call pick up.