Hitfilm 3 for free. This is good. be happy.

brownninja97

https://hitfilm.com/express

So what is hitfilm, its like wannabe sony vegas, normally its cheaper then vegas but because they are in a good mood its now free. Now sure why but ive used hitfilm 2 a lot so i guess ill be upgrading to this. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I got HitFilm 2 when it was free, didn't use it at all, and when I tried to use it after maybe some months, installation was corrupt, and couldn't re-install. :/

Not sure if I'm gonna bother with Hitfilm 3, as I bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Platinum already on Steam when it was on sale... But I guess it's nice that they are handing out the keys for free for a little while. Beats Windows Movie maker and a lot of other free video-editing software, at least.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Cant find how to downoad it

NVM

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Got it, I don't have a video editing software and for casual and occasional work it must be great :3

Repost #4

damn i posted about it 30 seconds after i got the email, im getting old and slow. forgive me good sir.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I got HitFilm 2 when it was free, didn't use it at all, and when I tried to use it after maybe some months, installation was corrupt, and couldn't re-install. :/

Not sure if I'm gonna bother with Hitfilm 3, as I bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Platinum already on Steam when it was on sale... But I guess it's nice that they are handing out the keys for free for a little while. Beats Windows Movie maker and a lot of other free video-editing software, at least.

having used both a lot i can say there are benefits to both. Hitfilm works better out of the box, by that i mean say im uploading a youtube video and dont want to mess with the settings to get it looking reasonable(and not have those stupid sony vegas lines) then it takes 2 minutes with hitfilm and much longer with vegas and requires the help of google which scares people oddly enough. Rendering time is faster on hitfilm with and without editing around 5-10% most of the time. For creatively and generally features its not bad, vegas beats it but with a general brush over the features the hitfilm team and catching up dangerously fast which is nice because its in theory just under half the price and now its free meaning hitfilm 4 will come out in about a month so that will be an interesting product. 

Listen if you care.

I just bought Hitfilm 2 not long ago too... I only spent $20 on it, but still though...

AGH whatever. Hitfilm 3 is better anyways! Amazing that they're doing this again!

COMIC SANS

I just bought Hitfilm 2 not long ago too... I only spent $20 on it, but still though...

AGH whatever. Hitfilm 3 is better anyways! Amazing that they're doing this again!

Its a clever scheme, basically this throw the old software out the window and a month later the next iteration appears but then there is me that doesnt really need the most up to date stuff and i just leech the free stuff. Happy days and sunshine.

Listen if you care.

Its a clever scheme, basically this throw the old software out the window and a month later the next iteration appears but then there is me that doesnt really need the most up to date stuff and i just leech the free stuff. Happy days and sunshine.

Except Hitfilm 3 is the latest iteration.

o_O

COMIC SANS

Except Hitfilm 3 is the latest iteration.

o_O

if its anything like the past two generations Hitfilm4 will be out by the end of August

Listen if you care.

if its anything like the past two generations Hitfilm4 will be out by the end of August

Hah, true. Well hey, you never know, but what I do know, is free software. And for me, this is a definite upgrade from Hitfilm 2.

It really is great software. Powerful. Easy to use. Good for beginners. Better for experts. It's pretty great.

COMIC SANS

Snip

You should be more careful about posting links that contain your email on a public space.

You should be more careful about posting links that contain your email on a public space.

well shit.

you saw nothing

Listen if you care.

my email is still there, what are you doing email, im trying to protect you email, let me help you *cries

Listen if you care.

damn i posted about it 30 seconds after i got the email, im getting old and slow. forgive me good sir.

I'll give you a waiver, especially after nearly 13,000 posts! :o

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Downloaded it, will try it out next time I need to do some editing. Thanks again for recommending this!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

well shit.

you saw nothing

I didn't see anything until MaxBunny pointed it out :P

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB

Grabbed it. While I do have access to Adobe CC, it won't hurt to own a copy :P

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I'll see if I can get the IT person at my school to get the software!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I'll see if I can get the IT person at my school to get the software!

Its not a commercial license(i mean businesses pay a different amount), schools will still have to pay them

Listen if you care.

Its not a commercial license(i mean businesses pay a different amount), schools will still have to pay them

Read the bottom of the signup page please.

YoP7kIt.png

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ